H2H8 / Liam's Statistical Wisdom - Episode II: H2H Veterans

• FredD%s's Photo

[ntamin22' timestamp='1524936933' post='739718']

][ntamin accidentally drafts the best team: Part 2

It's not over until the fat lady sings ;)

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    "Since most information on the original H2H has been lost, this could be incorrect"

I love the idea that someone around may have accidentally been in h2h1 and just forgot or is purposefully not telling us
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo
    Wow sorry for missing this back when you first posted it. Also apologize for the bump but this is fascinating stuff.

When you guys have the time, I I urge you to go back and read the H2H 1 through 3 forms. They are very entertaining. I really think this site was a bunch of 12 to 16 year olds, because the discussions of matches (even with all the drama) this H2H is just so much more.... clear, mature, and well-put. While in the early H2H's it just sounds like a bunch of kids covering their ears and yelling "YOUR PARK SUCKS!!!" as loud as they can. And then when someone like CoasterEdcalls people out on not giving reasons as to why they like or don't like something, the response is completely hilarious.

Also team members being able to vote in their own matches had me in stiches, wow how we have progressed haha.

Also found another instance of fishing for votes like this season. And Fatha's rant about losing a match when his park was "clearly better" hahaha.

Seriously go read some of the old discussions. They're great.

Also good job NE for growing up a bit. Yeah there's still childish garbage spewed by people who should honestly know better, but I think it's really interesting how the general IQ of this site seems to have risen.

Also is the average member age higher now? I feel like it is. I mean the first H2H was what....15 years ago, if not more? Would love to see that expanded on. Weird to read posts from what seems like a 14 year old, then see that the post is 15 years old, and know that a poster is probably 30+ now.

Keep these going Liam, great stuff.
  • Jappy%s's Photo

When you guys have the time, I I urge you to go back and read the H2H 1 through 3 forms. They are very entertaining. I really think this site was a bunch of 12 to 16 year olds, because the discussions of matches (even with all the drama) this H2H is just so much more.... clear, mature, and well-put.

Also good job NE for growing up a bit. Yeah there's still childish garbage spewed by people who should honestly know better, but I think it's really interesting how the general IQ of this site seems to have risen.

Riiiiiiiight. More mature.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Haha, this is ironic indeed. You jinxed us.
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo

................ sigh.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading