Theme Park Discussion / FredD's top 10 theme park hacks!

• FredD%s's Photo

My fellow NE comrades, here are some interesting theme park hacks I want to share with you. I've tried these hacks out over the years and I found them rather good working, so please try them out yourself for a better day at your local theme park.

1. Screaming "Allahu Ackbar" is a great and quick way to shorten the queue before you. *won't work in Islamic countries

2. Everybody knows the first of April is April fools day. So if you are visiting a theme park that day, don't believe anything a ride OP says. Do the complete opposite what he/she says, last laugh will be for you!

3. A good way to avoid the regular and mostly long queues, is being disabled. If you're not disabled you can put a knife into one eye or cut one of your legs of. You still have one of them left and you can enter the ride via the exit. 

4. Rapid rivers are popular rides, but while most people sit down during the ride, try standing up. It's not only a good and better experience, you can also challenge your friends and see who can stand up the longest!

5. Most dark rides aren't really dark. So in order to experience the best dark ride experience, close your eyes.

6. If you're scared or uncomfortable riding a specific ride, borrow a nearby child that is way too small for the ride. It's crying and screaming will provide a good distraction that will make you more comfortable during the ride.

7. Eating and drinking is a waste of time when visiting a theme park on a crowded day. So take your food and drinks with you in the roller coasters, eat and drink during the ride so you won't waste any time sitting at a table.

8. Some water rides are soaked! And nothing is more frustrating than walking around with wet clothes. To avoid this, do the water rides completely naked. After the ride, you can dry up in a drying cabin or with a towel, and your clothes will be perfectly dry.

9. If you're going with your family and one of your kids is too small to ride most rides, you can always leave the kid at a random ride. Ride OP's will take care of your kid for you while you are having a blast at the theme park!

10. If the theme park charges (a lot of) money for their parking, just park your car right before their parking lot. You won't have to pay and you will help the other visitors after you also not paying for parking. 

I hope you can enjoy these little hacks as much as I do. 

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    This is glorious
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

new element is a website

• SensualEthiopianPolice%s's Photo

Always remember to make a fuss when the ride op tells you not to bring your backpack on the ride with you. If you whine enough, they are legally obligated to let you take it on with you

• Julow%s's Photo

I don't agree with hack n°7 because you can always eat during the queue, but otherwise the other hacks are excellent and I strongly recommend them. Thanks for sharing. 

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading