Music Forum / sean paul question

• Tech Artist%s's Photo
    i wanted to know if sean paul is jamaican or where is he from? cause his accent sounds jamaican.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    nevermind. i just watched an excusive interview on launch and he said he was from jamaica
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Like Miss Cleo!
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    ya, but he is way better than miss cleo(miss cleo plz. :rolleyes: )
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Buju Banton can kick his ass anyday! And of course he's from Jamaica (or the Carribean, or the West Indies in general, or at least has a heritage comming out of the West Indies) he make fucking Reggae music!

Well, so does Snow and he's just a stupid little white boy. But, yeah...

With that said: Dancehall kicks ass, but really, Sean Paul? I mean, if you know nothing about Dancehall I guess its acceptable, but honestly, he's terrible.

Even fellow Pop-Dancehall-Ragga-Dude(tte)s like Beanie Man and Ladysaw are better, imo (although Sean Paul has some good stuff, too).

Yeah...

But really, of course he's from Jamiaca. And Buju Banton could kick his ass, not only in the talent department but in real life.

If Buju Banton were to come up to Sean Paul picking a fight, Sean would run away like the girly pussy he is.

Anywho...

Miss Cleo rules! Sure she was convicted of fraud (due to the way she ran her bussiness, not because she wasn't really a psychic mind you), but she still rules.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading