RCT Discussion / Park Appeal

• RCTFAN%s's Photo

Hey everyone,

So I've recently downloaded OpenRCT2 because i found a presumably lost USB stick with some save games on it. It would be great if i could find the time over the holidays to perhaps finish of one of my older designs.

However, I thought it may be worth asking quickly if anyone has any old save files from me (obviously not the ones that can be downloaded)

PM if you do :)

Kind regards,

Gareth

• Liampie%s's Photo

There's a tiny chance I still have an ancient park of yours, but it wasn't a stellar one. I can look next week. For the rest everything I have is in the database.

edit: I actually found it already. Added the database entry, but the savegame is coming tonight or tomorrow.

https://www.nedesign...adventure-park/

• posix%s's Photo

Well what a nice surprise. Welcome back (for the time being) RCTFAN.

• RCTFAN%s's Photo

All i have to do is remember how to use 8cars...:p

• G Force%s's Photo

Dude, get OpenRCT2, 8cars is completely obsolete.

https://openrct2.org/downloads

I'd suggest downloading the launcher.  Be sure to enable debugging tools and cheats in the options menu, will give you the full suite of stuff that allows you to build just like you would with 8cars with a lot less hassle.  

• Liampie%s's Photo

Agreed, definitely get OpenRCT. It may sound alien at first but once you try it you'll see that it's worth it. Definitely makes the game easier/quicker. Especially if you have to re-learn some shit. Don't bother and learn the 2018 way.

• Scoop%s's Photo

I remember when openrct was outlawed by NE

• saxman1089%s's Photo

So I've recently downloaded OpenRCT2 

Dude, get OpenRCT2,  

Agreed, definitely get OpenRCT.

Reading: not the strong suit of NE members.
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo

To be fair, I only just found the option to turn off the clipping!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading