RCT Discussion / 2018 Screenshot of the Year Announcement

• Scoop%s's Photo

Alright folks. As 2019 begins that means that award season is right around the corner. That means that the annual screenshot of the year polls will start soon.  Since this past year was littered with h2h there consequently aren't as many screenshots from the rest of the years work.  This doesn't matter however because there was still quality around every corner this year and I still want to showcase it.  

The format will be the same as previous years. There will be six polls in the coming weeks; one for two consecutive months. The polls will consist of ten screens from the two respective months that are the highest rated and have at least 5 community votes to keep anything fishy from making it. As far as what types of screens aren't allowed:

- Overviews

- H2H8 and H2H8/8 content

- Flashback Friday Screens

- joke screens

- announcement screens

I will keep a list at the bottom of this post of the winners of each poll. If you have any questions and or want to help me sift through all of the screens from the year message me and we can talk.  Thanks for reading and I hope you all had a happy new year!

Poll winners:

• Liampie%s's Photo

Thanks for doing this once again!

• posix%s's Photo

Very nice. Please toss in everything by alex.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading