RCT Discussion / Pass it on Park Collabo

• Jaguar%s's Photo

I know the new element christmas map was completely forgotten about, possibly because it was very large and had a very specific theme.

I was thinking of doing something similar but with the park itself being something of a free-for-all, akin to multiplayer squares but actually as a functional park.

Each person has a small themed section that they can build whatever they want in, then when they are done, they pass the park on to the next person. The park itself will be really small, like 60x60 or so.

Anyone down?

• Version1%s's Photo

yes

• G Force%s's Photo
    Start a map and see where it goes.
  • Scoop%s's Photo

yeah do that then I'll be interested.

• WhosLeon%s's Photo

Im interested aswell

• Jaguar%s's Photo

Kinda forgot about this but anyone down for the same concept but on non-competitive 5x5 nanoparks?

They will still be passed on and you can put down ideas and unused content on as many squares as you like. I'll start with the first one tonight.

• ottersalad%s's Photo
    Sounds intriguing
  • Lilith%s's Photo
    ill do one
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

Alright, just finished my 5x5 square so the next person can build on theirs.

Please announce both when you start and stop building... the last thing we want is duplicate parks with different content on them.

Also, since the map size may need to be changed, it would be a good idea to build near my plot. Hopefully we can get this entire map filled!

Attached File  Nano Madness 2.sv6 (19.34MB)
    downloads: 64

Jaguar has stopped building.

• shnupz%s's Photo

Shnupz has started building

heck yeah I can do a 5x5 maybe let's see

• RCTER2%s's Photo

Let me do it if there is anyone left.

• shnupz%s's Photo
    challenged myself to build whatever i could before i had to go make dinner and this happened. its shit but w/e

shnupz has finished

Attached File  Nano Madness 2.sv6 (19.36MB)
    downloads: 78
  • Liampie%s's Photo

20 MB for a nearly empty map is ridiculous. Fixed that for you. No one is going to use a 10 seats wide dive coaster on a 5x5 plot. What a waste of data.

Attached File  Nano Madness 3.sv6 (4.94MB)
    downloads: 68

Another idea to enhance this project: put name tags on each plot.

• Lilith%s's Photo

merzbow666 has started building

• ottersalad%s's Photo

Ohh.. I thought this was gonna be some sort of functional collab park where we all do 5x5 sections until its filled. That would've been bonkers. 

• Lilith%s's Photo

merzbow666 has finished building

Attached File  Nano Madness 4.sv6 (4.94MB)
    downloads: 108

• Recurious%s's Photo

Ohh.. I thought this was gonna be some sort of functional collab park where we all do 5x5 sections until its filled. That would've been bonkers. 

This is what I was hoping for as well.

• KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Anyone want me to screw up part of the real estate with my aesthetics?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Yeah
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

Does anyone have it now or can I take it?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading