Micro Madness 2019 / MM3 - General Info & Sign-ups

• In:Cities%s's Photo

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing what you build.

• phann%s's Photo

Up for being a replacement.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Ladies and gentlemen, the first entry has been received! :)

Reminder for everyone: the deadline is April 7th. If you haven't signed up but still wish to play, just submit a micro before the deadline to play as a 'reserve', filling up the spots left by the sign-up players that miss the deadline. You don't have to sign up, a submission is all we need. It can be either a masterpiece or  an exercise in mediocrity, we will happily accept anything!

• NE Official%s's Photo

Remember to send your submission to this account in a PM. And when you do that, don't forget to attach the file to your PM, just uploading it doesn't automatically attach it. :) If you submit your park through other means (NE park submission, discord PM we will receive it as well, but PM to NE Official is the preferred method.

- Liam

• KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Zipped or just the file?
  • Liampie%s's Photo

If you have more files than just the savegame (readme, making off documentary, or whatever else you think is necessary) I highly recommend a zip. But just a savegame is fine too.

• lightkeeper%s's Photo
    Sadly, I’m going to have to forfeit, as everything keeps crashing and corrupting right when I need to leave town.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Too bad man. Any problems we can help you with?

• lightkeeper%s's Photo
    Not sure yet, solved the first hurdle by fitting my laptop in my luggage. So there’s a chance yet.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

R1 Deadline Information

As you may well know, the deadline for Round 1 has passed. From the 72 people signed up, we received 58 submissions, which is great. For comparison, last edition we received 47 submissions from 71 sign-up. In addition to these 58 submissions, we also received six submissions from reserves, signed up after the contest had already begun. This makes for a total of 64 entries!

The reserves will fill the gaps in the bracket left behind by the people who didn't get an entry in on time. To get sixteen even matches of four parks each, the bracket has undergone one small modification: Narc moves from Group P to Group B.

The following players have entered Micro Madness as a reserve, in chronological order of submission:

phann
    MrTycoonCoaster
    ReneTP
    Ride6
    JJayMForce
    ultro

The following players have forfeited, in descending order or seed ranking:

#1 Shotguns?
    #1 Fisch
    #2 nin
    #5 shnupz
    #5 Austin55
    #5 StormRunnerFan
    #6 Iron Rattler
    #6 zxbiohazardzx
    #7 YoloSweggLord
    #7 lightkeeper
    #7 ThemeParkManiac
    #8 ICU
    #9 Shoepert
    #9 wizard_irl

If your name is on this list but you did submit a park, that probably means something went wrong somewhere. Get in touch with us!
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo

Sad to see the forfeits of some of the top seeds. But it's awesome to have Ride6 and JJay on the replacements list! Can't wait to see their entries.

Will the updated bracket be posted or do we just wait for all the matches to be released?

• L3mmy%s's Photo

Rip these guys, I would love to see what they could come up with, well, go replacements !

• Kumba%s's Photo

Admins, think you can make a DL for all the entries in each group? Going 1 by 1 on each DL is a bit time consuming.

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    It takes me less than a second to click 4 times
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

It takes me a bit longer to download them. However, if it takes the admins a while to prep a group-DL, I'm fine with it rn

• Scoop%s's Photo
    I’m organizing a massive folder for each round. It may not be ideal since it won’t be done until all the entries are released but I’ll probably post it somewhere on here.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

R2 Deadline Information

From the 32 players that won in Round 1, 24 submitted a Round 2 entry. In addition to these 24 submissions, we also received four submissions from reserves. This makes for a total of 28 entries! The reserves will fill the gaps in the bracket left behind by the people who didn't get an entry in on time, randomly.

The following players have entered Micro Madness as a reserve, in chronological order of submission:

Faas
    phann
    CHE
    In:Cities

The following players have forfeited, in descending order or seed ranking:

#1 Steve
    #2 Recurious
    #3 Ling
    #3 Bubbsy41
    #4 RCTFAN
    #5 gdb
    #5 disneylandian192
    #5 Wouter VL

If your name is on this list but you did submit a park, that probably means something went wrong somewhere. Get in touch with us!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

sad to see those forfeits, they're all great players. But also exciting to see the reserves! Goes to show its worth submitting something!

• Liampie%s's Photo

Ready for R3 guys?

Gals ready too?

• Lilith%s's Photo
    hold on im not ready

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading