News / New Element Awards 2018 + The List #22 - #11

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

- 2018 New Element Awards-

Welcome to the annual NE Awards! Cast your votes in the polls above, but ONLY after considering all options. Please be sure to view all nominations for each category before casting your vote, it was a very busy year here at New Element, so make sure you didn't miss anything. You are not allowed to change your vote, so be sure you are completely confident in your selections.

The poll will remain open for one week, until March 10th 2018 at 17:00 GMT, 12:00 EST, 9:00 PST and conclude with an awards ceremony on the Official New Element Discord, also on Sunday, March 10th.

We hope to see everyone attend the awards ceremony, and good luck to all nominees!

Done voting? Check out the new The List update, revealing #22-#11 of the RCT2 edition of The List.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

member of the year was so hard to vote for, I literally love all of those people. everyone's contributed to the site in such a unique and special way :kissemoji:

• Xeccah%s's Photo
    A short video on my opinions and such about these award noms
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    what time are the awards?
  • Liampie%s's Photo

what time are the awards?

TBA.

We forgot to put the 'null vote' in the LL category. It's there now, but I think some of you were forced to choose already. Sorry about that, and thanks for still investigating the parks you couldn't view just to be informed. :)
  • MK98%s's Photo

I love all the names in the poll, but for me there's one clear member of the year.

• ottersalad%s's Photo

Really hard for me to vote in some of the categories.. I think a lot of them were tough and could go to any of the choices! Members of the year was rough... having H2H and H2H8/8 led to some really quality work being done this past year. Not gonna lie, seeing my name in a few categories is unexpected and humbling. I hope to justify those nominations with future work. Look forward to what comes next for the community in 2019.

• Ling%s's Photo

I felt like I needed some recaps on why the people who were on the respective "best member", "most promising member", etc. lists were there. 

• Steve%s's Photo
    Some tough votes in there, and some more obvious choices as well. While I think we always need an awards ceremony this almost feels like a redux of the H2H awards but I guess I can’t fault it for being such a component of the 2018 year.

I might be able to host on that day if you are in need of anyone.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Even 40 votes in, some categories are currently very tight, or even tied. Exciting stuff.

• posix%s's Photo

If we possibly can, next time we need to include links to the releases, or screenshots where viable, to facilitate voting. This was a bit of a job.

• Liampie%s's Photo

We used to do that actually, the links at least. Screens is an interesting idea. It's even more work than links, but I'm interested in trying it. Another thing to do next year: null vote options in every category.

PS there seems to be a mistake in the Other Ride category. The Flood in Valle del Amanecer should be The Flood in Chione, I think. Can check and correct that later today, but if someone else can confirm I can correct it earlier than that.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    There's still some ties that need to be broken.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Poll results should be visible! Congratulations winners! A log of the ceremony will be posted in the near to distant future.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading