Micro Madness 2019 / MM3 Bonus Event

• Liampie%s's Photo

Bonus Round

We know that due to time constraints, some micros that were in the works never saw the light of day. Some players made practice micros. Others started several micros, only to pick the most viable one to finish and submit. In some cases, micros were submitted but disqualified... In short, there's a whole lot of micros out there still. This Bonus Round exists to give these micros a home.

It's a purely for fun event. None of the official contest rules apply here, which means it doesn't matter if you've shown screens or not, or if your micro is accidentally 552 tiles instead of 225. There is also no limit to the number of entries. No rules, no limits!

The deadline is roughly a week after the Grand Final deadline. Use the countdown below to figure out when the micros are due. If you miss the deadline, but the match isn't live yet, please do submit anyway. There's no rules, and therefore no penalties or disqualifications. We would only reject entries because they are clearly not in the spirit of this contest, for example if you submit a 256x256 park that someone else built ten years ago.

Submit your micro to the NE Official account. Two micros have already been submitted during the past few weeks.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

great idea

• MrTycoonCoaster%s's Photo
    excellent initiative, I liked :)
  • Liampie%s's Photo

The deadline is in one hour, officially! We have at least eight entries already, but we're definitely hoping for more. I won't have time to sit down and assemble everything until tomorrow night at least though, so I guess that you can still submit in the next 24 to 48 hours. If you have any unfinished park lying around, cut a 15x15 piece out of it and submit. It can be that easy.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading