-Sanctuary
    -Maverick
    -Kyle
    -The Hive

List may grow at any time.
  • Stargazer%s's Photo
    Why?
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Because Iris likes to throw his power around senselessly, and because these people haven't really done much to help their teams or did quite a bit to screw over their teams (not that there's much of a difference).

Or so I assume, judging by the conversation me and Iris just engaged in... yes...
  • iris%s's Photo
    Throwing power around senselessly? These people haven't even partcipated for the most part, so why should I let them fuck up another season for another team and another captain?

Alright then, shut the fuck up.
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    I think that is fair enough, it will make the game better anyway if everyone takes part.
  • cg?%s's Photo

Throwing power around senselessly? These people haven't even partcipated for the most part, so why should I let them fuck up another season for another team and another captain?

Iris, I was joking...

But really, you could very well blacklist my entire team. Who's actually done anything?

WME, Micool and Kai.

Nobody else has even so much as finished a park. Fuck, you could very well blacklist me if you wanted.

And I do think it is somewhat silly. Saying people can't play H2H2 does no good because those people could very well be replaced by people who will do the same.

Moreover, the people who did nothing one year could very well be wondrously active the next and visa-versa.

But, yeah...

I don't think anybody planned on being inactive, it just happened. Life does that sometimes, you know?
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    In some ways it is fair and in some it isn't.

Maybe these people havent participated much, But isn't this down to the team captains ??
    The captains choose who faces who and then i doubt many people would argue with it.

I mean for example Creator helped make Anunhanrundpapdpapapdpappapdnpapdppapuhra (sp?) and judge helped make PPH but they haven't featured since. This could be down to the captains choice or maybe them ppl not being active. If the latter it is fair.
    As for the rest of the people i havent seen them participate much, especially half of the blue meanies team

Upto u tho, cos ur the boss.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    All I know is that list is heavy on Pufferfish. I think if you sign up for H2H2, it's not to much to expect for you to fulfill your commitment. I know the inactivity on our team has surpassed simple delays in many instances. If you can't fulfill your commitment, then not being allowed to participate again is not too harsh.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Personally, I have an issue with one name on the list due to his personal issues, but perhaps Pufferfish can attest to issues they have with him. He did contribute half a park afterall...one of the best so far...and yes, one of their precious victories...

Oh, and where's the other half of the MEANies?

Kai :|
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Shut the fuck up cg. If you weren't such a fucking crappy ass captain, things could have run more smoothly. You hardly did anything a captain is supposed to do except bitch at us when people didn't get a park in on time. Then you get everyone mixed up on when their park is due, and we have no idea what is going on.

I vote you don't even be a captain again in the future. For someone who likes to throw around the blame so much, you sure don't give yourself a second look.

-Freak
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

For someone who likes to throw around the blame so much, you sure don't give yourself a second look.

-Freak

Well, he did say:

Fuck, you could very well blacklist me if you wanted.

• MickMaximus%s's Photo

Personally, I have an issue with one name on the list due to his personal issues, but perhaps Pufferfish can attest to issues they have with him.  He did contribute half a park afterall...one of the best so far...and yes, one of their precious victories...

Oh, and where's the other half of the MEANies?

Kai  :|

Hey Kai if you are looking for a member let me know. :)

I also know who Kai is talking about and personal issues can be a bear to deal with sometimes, also seeing as RCT is just a game...
  • Steel Falcon%s's Photo
    Iris, I'm working on a park right now with Hyper Helix!

I tried to make a park earlier, but Vert disappeared and then Posix said that you said I couldn't compete unless I found a partner of Vert's level... cuz you didn't want one mediocre one great or something... so I wasn't even ALLOWED to compete, and it was you who said I couldn't.

As I said, my and Hyper Helix are making one now.

-Steel Falcon-
  • iris%s's Photo
    You are off the Black List.
    Thanks for clearing it up.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i should be blacklisted just so I'm not tempted to waste everyones time again 8@
  • Micool%s's Photo

i should be blacklisted just so I'm not tempted to waste everyones time again  8@

*agrees*

You fuck-up of a teammate... :D :D
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    :'(
  • cg?%s's Photo

You hardly did anything a captain is supposed to do except bitch at us when people didn't get a park in on time. Then you get everyone mixed up on when their park is due, and we have no idea what is going on.

Right and what do you want me to do as a captain? I've done everything I could have done as a captain, simple as that. Moreover, what do you mean I got everyone mixed up on when their park is due? Huh?

Whatever.

The reason I said I could be blacklisted as well, was because I didn't pass in a park when I was supposed to, just like most everyone else on my team.

WME had to scramble to get something done, due to various problems with my game (I always have had problems with RCT and RCT2 - stupid peices of shit!).

So, yeah...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading