RCT Discussion / Entering Name Into Scenario Chart

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

A while back I completed one of my beginner level parks that I designed and forgot to enter my name into the scenario chart when the window came up as I reached the goal. I must've X'd out of the window and continued playing. If I click on the entrance of that saved park and go to the trophy tab, it says I completed the park with  a value of $132K, but there is no way to enter my name now. Therefore, in  the main menu, there is not a black check mark next to scenario name as shown completed. Is there a way to still enter my name? Thanks for your help

posted 20 hours ago
  • G Force%s's Photo
    Not that I know of. It's possible there's some internal txt file you can modify that holds all the Huggies high scores for scenarios, but I'm not completely sure.
  • Umdlye%s's Photo

You can cheat your way to a similar but slightly higher value, the higher score will overwrite the lower one and you'll get another shot at entering your name. Should only take a minute.

• MattNE2014%s's Photo

@Umdlye-How do I go about cheating my way to a higher value? I understand the part about the higher score overwriting the lower score....but aside from starting from scratch and doing a new park, how do I execute the cheat? Do I need OpenRCT2 to make it happen?

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Yeah use openrct2. Then set max happiness etc cheats, put in a giant tram of peeps, and ultra fast forward for a couple years. Youll beat it in maybe a minute or less.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading