General Chat / A Stupid Question, Spawned From Boredom...

• cg?%s's Photo
    What kind of shoes do you wear? If you own (and wear) multiple pairs of shoes, just post the ones you wear most frequently. Post as much information about your almighty shoes as is humanly possible, with as many photos as humanly possible.

In fact defy human possibility in the creation of the almighty internet shrine to your shoes, that shall be your reply!

With that said...

I'm not prepared to fully answer this question at the moment, for I lack information (and I don't have single photo :().

However, I will give you what information I have, which is more-or-less the bare-bone essentials: my shoes are Black/White - Kenny Anderson's by Adio.

I'll give you whatever else I can find (hopefully including pictures) later.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I'm not going to take pictures of my shoes. That's fucking stupid.

I wear Vans. Vans...um...I don't know. But they're khaki coloured, and everyone wears them. Quite comfortable. And that's my only pair of shoes.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    i wear these skateboard shoes made by uss
    ^ya QOTSA-2002, you skateboard?
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    Hmm, some New Balance running shoe. Its white, and has some navy blue on it. And thats all I got, normally I wear sandals though.
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo

Hmm, some New Balance running shoe. Its white, and has some navy blue on it. And thats all I got, normally I wear sandals though.

Basically the same for me...
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Men's>Running>Cushining>Nike Shox D

Posted Image
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Well, I had to wear my Oasis Running shoes during school for P.E., but if it were my choice, it'd be my sandals.

They're a pair of leather Clarks sandals, imported from England. Size 12, I think. Got 'em on sale over in Williamsburg, VA for $40, but the original price was mismarked... It said $800.0! I think I got a good deal.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I hate sandals.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Gah!

The only people in are school that wear sandals (when its hot) are the preps.

Dammed trend-setters.

EDIT: I never said I didn't like preps, I'm pretty much am one. But I don't ware thongs, they are uncomfortable.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Right now, I have two pairs of adidias that fit properly. Some navy running shoes, and some other typical adidias. I always have two pairs, one for going places, and the other for walking in crap and stuff. I ware a size 13 now, I don't really want to move into bigger sizes, because they can be hard to find. Thats pretty much it, I don't care for sandals too much, I'll probly get a pair just because it is hot here during the summer.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo

Gah!

The only people in are school that wear sandals (when its hot) are the preps.

Dammed trend-setters.

Hey now. Not all preps are bad (like me for instance).

It's a tie between my Nike Shocks (were my practice shoes for track so are incredibly beat up but sitll cool in blue and white), or my Blue Adidas Thong sandal thingies. Lol at school me and my friends like going up to people and saying "He's/i've got blue thongs on". It's great to see their face, and then when the realize it's my sandals, we all laugh and pretend like it didn't happen.
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    What's wrong with sandals? I'd rather wear them than shoes... socks, laces, washing them, etc. just too much time. With mine, if they're dusty/dirty, I just wipe them with some oil thing that makes them shiny. I'd also rather wear my dress shoes than my P.E. shoes or my K Swiss. Leather again, but they're such a good fit!

It's also fun to wear hiking boots with shorts.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    I usually wear these generic sandals I got, they are just most comfortable, but when I'm doing something that requires shoes, I wear my vans, no I don't skateboard, but vans are comfy

I have some Basic 2040s for running and basketball

and i have some dress shoes
  • JFK%s's Photo
    I hate sandals too. No particular reason. They just make me erect with anger.

Aside from that, I'm not going to talk about shoes. I fear it will be the final nail in the coffin of my already diminished heterosexuality.

Not saying that talking about shoes is gay. Just effeminate.
    All of which makes me question Gardner:
    His love of Madonna and strange pop music, frankly bizarre personality...
    I'm sure he's a fag.

I mean, really, no straight male could ever be attracted to Avril Lavigne.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Lloyd, red leather, very elegant, very provoking, making awesome sounds when walking, yes, I love them.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

All of which makes me question Gardner:
    His love of Madonna and strange pop music, frankly bizarre personality...
    I'm sure he's a fag.

I mean, really, no straight male could ever be attracted to Avril Lavigne.

Of course Gardner's a fag. I know gay guys that are less of fashion-freaks than he is.
  • Blind Guardian%s's Photo
    Military boots.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    School shoes are just normal Kickers ones.
    I have a pair of black, soft Ellesse trainers too.

I hate trainers that are all rigid. I don't care if they're not waterproof as long as you can actually bend your feet in them.
  • posix%s's Photo

Military boots.

sweet.
    Still you are and will always be a pseudo-goth . Live with it.
  • Blind Guardian%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]sweet.
    Still you are and will always be a pseudo-goth . Live with it.[/font]

Yes, very sweet. And no, you're wrong. Thanks.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading