General Chat / Greetings Everyone

• MrTycoonCoaster%s's Photo
    Hi Guys

I miss everyone, I will be away taking care of the sick wife (câncer again), but I will be back.
    I saw some new posts and new parks and I was crazy (lol), you should work at NASA, hahahaha, you are on another level of creation hehe.

Really great works, lots of members intelligent and skillful on this site.
    Missing being here day by day as I did before.
    I think all people cool.

God bless, big hug to everyone :D :)
  • Jappy%s's Photo

Oof! Cancer isn't a fun one. I have experience with that horrible disease within my family. All strenght and good luck to you and your family! We will miss your cheerfulness and happy go-lucky attitude.

• In:Cities%s's Photo

Very sorry to hear that. I was wondering why we haven't seen you around as much lately.

All the best to you and your wife. I hope she makes a speedy recovery!

Take care

• SSSammy%s's Photo

all the best Mr Tycoon Coaster, I hope we can see you soon.

• KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Best wishes MTC, I hope things improve for your wife and we get to see you around here soon.

Take care!
  • FredD%s's Photo

One of my best friends had cancer, and he appreciated anyone supporting him during the process. You're an awesome person to take care of her and not give up. All the best to her and you. 

• MK98%s's Photo

We miss you too dude. But we all know what an horrible desease cancer is and it's good of you to take care of your wife.

All the best for you, stay strong!

• Mattk48%s's Photo

Best wishes, sorry to hear about your wife.

• posix%s's Photo

We love you MTC, and are counting the days until your wife is healthy again. Clearly your powerful kindness will heal her. All my best wishes and thoughts to you.

• Jene%s's Photo

All the best to you and your wife MTC. You are such a positive force. Stay strong and best wishes.

• Lilith%s's Photo

sending love and strength your way. big hugs to you and your wife too

• Liampie%s's Photo

Your positive attitude is a blessing to New Element, and also quite inspiring, considering what your family is going through. Take care Mr!

• Liampie%s's Photo

A message from MrTycoonCoaster:

Hi Guys
    My wife has breast cancer and bone metastasis, 5 years ago she had the 1st cancer and lost her breast, 1 year ago she had cancer in her mouth, and lost her teeth, but healed.
    A few months ago, the cancer came back in the other breast and bones (metastasis).
    Everyone hears about corruption in Brazil, so the financial situation is terrible for the poor.
    I have a You Tube channel where I provide Excel services, I do spreadsheets, but it's still, I've never been without it since President Bolsonaro's inauguration things are bad for me.
    So for the health of my wife I ask for your help, because this disease consumes far beyond our soul, also the money, the Brazilian government only gives chemotherapy, complementary medicines is on us.

In this link I ask your help in clicking on "LIKE", if you want to leave any comments in your language, that's fine, I will super be grateful.
    Just clicking on the link and preview will help me a lot, I hope it will bring new services to continue taking care of my wife.
    By God I will be immensely grateful to everyone who can do this.

I need to leverage this particular video to bring me new services

https://www.youtube....h?v=bXPRy0D8r_w

My channel is called MREXCELSOLUTION
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

Seeing all those NE comments there warms my heart. Really sad for this man and what he and his family have to endure

I escaped a bit of real life, hehe, then I came here, guys you are beautiful, so I love this site.
    Sincerely thank you from my heart for your support.
    God bless you all, God bless your families, God bless your job, your health, God bless our governments, and God have mercy on this upside down planet.
    The only hope I have left is to believe that there is a God, according to the Holy Bible, even if I do not understand many things, but I need to believe that one day everything will improve for everyone.
    According to Apocalypse, one day we will meet in heaven or paradise, maybe our memory will be intact and we will remember this site and these moments, hehe.
    When I speak of God, I do not speak of church or religion.

Big hugs all
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    MrTycoonCoaster,

Im posting this, in my deepest care and sympathy for you and your wife, as something I truly and sincerely hope is very comforting. And it all comes from the Holy Bible:

According to the Bible, we live in a fallen world where things often don't go how we would please, because of the sin of Adam in the garden of Eden, which brought sin into the world. So the Triune God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) doesn't promise a life without pain or suffering. But if we keep our trust and hope in Christ, He promises us peace through prayer, bible study, and even church (a biblical church). And you're right, its not a religion. Its a relationship with God through those things. We cant religiously work our way to perfection, thus allowed entry to heaven (where there is no sin and cannot be), but rather, God works His way to us instead, and regenerates us, as we trust not in ourselves, but only in the perfection of Christ, whom once we believe and confess to be our Lord and Savior, risen from the dead, then God the Father doesn't see our own unrighteousness, but because Christ, who knew no sin, became sin, and paid the fine for those sins on the cross, and because He rose from the dead and defeated those sins, our sin is dwelt with in a justifiable way by a just and perfectly holy God, and He now sees the perfect righteousness of His Son, Christ, in us. And God the Holy Spirit applies all this to our lives, and gives us a new heart with new desires, and remains our helper here on earth and into eternity in paradise, where we are given brand new bodies, without cancer or any such harmful thing. Ill be praying for you and your family.

- Philippians 4:6-7, ESV: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

MrTycoonCoaster,

Im posting this, in my deepest care and sympathy for you and your wife, as something I truly and sincerely hope is very comforting. And it all comes from the Holy Bible:

According to the Bible, we live in a fallen world where things often don't go how we would please, because of the sin of Adam in the garden of Eden, which brought sin into the world. So the Triune God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) doesn't promise a life without pain or suffering. But if we keep our trust and hope in Christ, He promises us peace through prayer, bible study, and even church (a biblical church). And you're right, its not a religion. Its a relationship with God through those things. We cant religiously work our way to perfection, thus allowed entry to heaven (where there is no sin and cannot be), but rather, God works His way to us instead, and regenerates us, as we trust not in ourselves, but only in the perfection of Christ, whom once we believe and confess to be our Lord and Savior, risen from the dead, then God the Father doesn't see our own unrighteousness, but because Christ, who knew no sin, became sin, and paid the fine for those sins on the cross, and because He rose from the dead and defeated those sins, our sin is dwelt with in a justifiable way by a just and perfectly holy God, and He now sees the perfect righteousness of His Son, Christ, in us. And God the Holy Spirit applies all this to our lives, and gives us a new heart with new desires, and remains our helper here on earth and into eternity in paradise, where we are given brand new bodies, without cancer or any such harmful thing. Ill be praying for you and your family.

- Philippians 4:6-7, ESV: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Yes Timothy, "Its a relationship with God through those things" thx for reminding me of that.
    Your words were wise, I admit it.
    thanks for Philippians 4: 6-7, revived my soul.
    Appreciate from heart for your prayer <3
    Jappy
    In:cities
    SSSammy
    Kaibueno
    FeedD
    ChorKiel
    Timothy Cross
    MK98
    Mattk48
    posix
    Jene
    Merzbow666
    Liampie

Thank you all from my heart for the affection and prayers.
    All from another country, from another language, gave me more power and motivation than my friends here in Brazil.
    This means that heart-solidarity has no nationality.
    My wife is in better health, although my wife wants to die, as I continue with this disease, my mind does not understand this, and I do not understand God is principles, but my hope is that one day we will all be in a better place, no evil, no hunger, no disease, no drugs, no greed, we won't need the crap money, and I hope have RCT2 in the sky, hehe (sorry for the joke, a little humor helps at those times).

Thanks all for the power :) :) ♥♥♥

Sincerely

MrTycoonCoaster
    (Luiz Carlos Vilela)
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

May God be with you and your family, best of luck and my prayers are with you.

I'm in medical school, and I've experienced some loss. But I cannot imagine what you're going through. I sincerely wish you the best in life.

• posix%s's Photo

Luiz, this is so shattering to read. I just wish the best to you. My kind thoughts are with you.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading