Custom Scenery Exchange / Some assorted scenery

• Toon%s's Photo
    Just going thru my objdat and realized these were never released

Firstly, for those of you who hate the porthole windows as much as I do....

Posted Image

Download Here

Next...I variation on the portcullis windows for Castle and Cathedral building (Thanks to Corkscrewed for the idea)...

Posted Image

Download Here

Third some diagonal roof pieces...

Posted Image

Download Here

and finally, single height versions of the pole walls....much more versatile than the 4 clearance versions.

Posted Image

Download Here

I've actually got a larger project ready for release very soon, so watch for it.

Hope you find these useful.
  • Prince%s's Photo
    Wow, most excellent work, it all, as usual, looks great.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Those are beautifully done TT, great work. :)
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Yes! I hate those silly porthole windows. I've always wanted tall portcullis peices too. Thanks again Toon, what would we do without you.
  • i c ded pplz%s's Photo
    For the bottom of the "large" portecullis - is it possible too make it rise - so as a rollercoaster goes under it? ???
  • coasterMM%s's Photo
    I've been out of the loop lately.Can anybody tell me if these things are available yet?

1.Diagonal woodie supports
    2.Horizontal pipes
    3.Spiral brakerun staircases

Thanks!
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Wow, all of these newly released objects are essentials for parks, and should have been released with the original game (RCT2 wise). My personal favorite of the bunch is the diagnol roof pieces... quite possibly the only thing left needed to complete a roof dat.

And CoasterMM, I too am desperately awaiting for someone to release a spiral staircase for a MCBR. It could come it three pieces, the bottom (flattening off to the ground), the middle parts (so the basic spiral stairs), then the top part (to connect to the track at a flat degree).

Anyone up to the challenge? Hehe.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Nice work, Toon! Glad you finally got those to work.

Now about the flying buttresses... ;)
  • Toon%s's Photo

For the bottom of the "large" portecullis - is it possible too make it rise - so as a rollercoaster goes under it? ???

It's possible, but I don't have the time to make this one a working portcullis. Neither piece in the set works as a door. These ones will remain as decorative only unless someone else wants to make them into working doors.

Now about the flying buttresses...

They're coming ;)
  • MickMaximus%s's Photo
    Toon you are the man at custom scenery...these will come in handy. :yup:
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Very nice! My only suggestion is to fix up the extended gap in the porticullis when you stack them. Hope that made sense. :)
  • Toon%s's Photo

Very nice! My only suggestion is to fix up the extended gap in the porticullis when you stack them. Hope that made sense. :)

I know exactly what you mean, but due to the resolution and alignments there was destined to be an oversized space somewhere. I decided that it should be on the wall seam rather than in the middle. It just has to be that way in order to keep the spaces in the portcullis at the size they are. When they are used on buildings they are much less noticable tho.
  • coasterMM%s's Photo
    So any info on the diagonal supports?They'd really be cool.

What about spiral staircases for MCBRs and horizontal pipes?
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    flying buttresses!
    I <3 toon

btw... whatever happened to that idea list i gave you, take any of them serious?
  • Toon%s's Photo

flying buttresses!
    I <3 toon

btw... whatever happened to that idea list i gave you, take any of them serious?

I have your list(s) saved on my computer and there are some great ideas. When and if I ever get to any of them is probably based mostly on time.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading