RCT Discussion / Coaster Canyon a scenario inside & out of a canyon in Arizona RCT2

• historyfreak92%s's Photo

A scenario from added attractions that i have never seen or heard of until i saw a video on youtube & since i was building amusement parks in arizona i thought Coaster Canyon would be great for arizona but I know it's only make believe cause most things can't be built on mountains or canyons or maybe so! But it would be interesting but it's only RCT! Well Coaster Canyon is located near the Grand Canyon in a small town nearby in 1924! First it was all a small old timer amusement park with it's classic wooden coasters the Great Canyon Railway (A  made up brakeman coaster) Canyon Rider (a Ed Vettel custom twister wooden coaster) Rolling Mine Carts (Wooden Wild Mine) Halitosis (a custom terrain virginia reel) and these four classic wooden coaster were the very first of Coaster Canyon built around the cliffs of the canyon & the Canyon Rider has great airtime that it's built at the end of the canyon & the Great Canyon Railway has awesome smooth airtime with steep dips as the longest brakeman coaster ever built! It survived the Great Depression & since the early 80s the park began to become a thrilling theme park with some high modern thrilling ride but not the most record breaking but a one of a kind ever built inside of a canyon! The three canyon named coasters as a definitively one a kind collection which is the Glide Through The Canyon (the brown schwarzkopf coaster intended to be a hopkins coaster as the first coaster in the park with three inversions) Fly Over The Canyon (a Custom Vekoma SLC Terrain Built as a only of its kind inside of a canyon with extreme elements) Soaring Over The Canyon (a Gertslaurer Infinity Terrain Coaster as the Tallest & Longest Ride in the park) the three sound very astonishing! Also has two great B&Ms one is a Inverted Coaster Teardrop named the Thunderbird with massive inversions & g forces & the Green Moss as the second tallest ride in the park has great airtime back & fourth of the canyon! The park also has a great Intamin Megalite Hyper named Canyon Blaster with awesome airtime also a one of a kind hidden Vekoma MK1200 Terrain named Millennium Coaster  as one of the smoothest vekoma coasters ever & a great Intamin Blitz Coaster with many airtime & unknown elements as the Scorpion's Tail & most of the canyon's flats are built inside & out of the canyon as this park has many good one of a kind selection of rides as a definitely one a kind amusement park with unique scenery Coaster Canyon!

Attached Image: SCR5.jpg

Attached Image: SCR9.jpg

Attached Image: SCR10.jpg

Attached Image: SCR11.jpg

Attached Image: SCR12.jpg

Attached Image: SCR14.jpg

Attached Image: SCR16.jpg

Attached File  Coaster Canyon.SV6 (1.14MB)
    downloads: 144

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading