General Chat / What city do you despise?

• Alec%s's Photo
    Fuck NVM.
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    Skateboarding is pointless, it's damn good they put them up, all the skate punks/fags piss me off.

Anyways, I don't really despise any city...
  • FindingNemo%s's Photo
    I don't hate city's or dislike them just some are worse then anothers. :bandit:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    As unpatriotic as it is, New York City absolutely fucking sucks.

My esteemed home big city of Boston is nearly as bad.

'Tis a treat to visit "newer" cities like Atlanta and Phoenix, what with the decent highway systems and general cleanlierness and efficient rapid transit systems, etc.
  • Totovita%s's Photo
    I hate houston with a passion it just sucks and people there are rude as hell. I love Orlando though I live there now and everyone is so friendly.
  • JiMeMo%s's Photo
    Coaco/Melbourne Beach, Florida. It's the ugliest city anywhere. Nothing matches, it's all ugly. I despise it, loathe it in fact....
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Every city south of the border.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Please, Houston is a great city! H-Town!

Anyway, I hate the following cities:

Boston (Bored out of my mind when I went there)
    Dallas (Is there ANYTHING to do in this city?)

My favorite cities are:

San Antonio (Riverwalk and nightlife is amazing)
    Miami (Its Miami, how can you not like it?)
    Orlando (So much to do....)
    Los Angelos (So much to do....)
    Las Vegas (Best city in America, I'm living there)
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    the city of irvine has to be the most uptight bunch of bullshit on the map.
    We call it the "city of beige" (being an off color of white of which is found on 99% of homes here)
    It is THE most planned community in the fucking world.
    It is worse than newport. Atleast in newport, they really ARE rich snobs, as opposed to just acting like rich snobs.
    On top of NOTHING to do here.
    It's filled with asian's whose parents will murder them if they don't get into harvard, so the school systems are hard pressed due to the influence.
    It's filled with an astounding amount of white-mexicans who are wannabe gang-members who act tough, but would cry if someone ever pulled a knife or gun on them. It's more overprotected and sugary than an episode of leave it to beaver thanks to all the goddamn mormans and soccermom christians that run the city budget (pta is god here). People are more rude than new york here, and worse drivers than in DC. Police are super trooper reincarnate, and so bored that their highlight is giving some kid a 70 dollar ticket for not wearing a helmet. When there is a fire, atleast 10 cop cars always show up as well. The teachers of highschools and such threaten to strike cuz they say they aren't getting paid enough but the truth is they only think that because "the city isn't rural anymore". It may LOOK like a city here, but trust me... it is rural.
    In a nutshell: It's got all of the boringness of a small rural town, but none of the character that comes with it because we are so are so stuck on "being a city", and a "nice n peachy" one at that.

I WANT OUT OF THE BUBBLE!!(aka: irvine)
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Wild Rivers ownz j00 blitz-sama

they should've gotten the airport, not the damn park.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    hot young boys work at wild rivers... therefore, you are right.
    Don't you just love being right?
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    diritiest filthiest city is Chorpus Christi which is'nt too far from a massive oil refinery which explains the black soot on the walls.

mean'st city with my opinion rude people is Houston, where i used to live.

Arab cities are all the same.. some places dirty some places not.. people are a mix.. mostly cautious when around forigners.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo

As unpatriotic as it is, New York City absolutely fucking sucks.

My esteemed home big city of Boston is nearly as bad.

'Tis a treat to visit "newer" cities like Atlanta and Phoenix, what with the decent highway systems and general cleanlierness and efficient rapid transit systems, etc.

I am with you, fuck New York City!
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    On another note, my beautiful middle-to-high-class oceanside suburb kicks ass. It's boring, but kick ass nonetheless.
  • Critic%s's Photo
    My rich white-boy community Town/County of Broomfield.
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    I don't like New York or, actually I think that's the only city I've been to that I don't like. I don't like all of West Virginia though.

I like San Fransisco, Orlando, which is where I live, definately Las Vegas, Los Angelos, and Miami.

$Hevydevy B) $
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    From my various visits to the U.S I have to say San Antonio and Orlando are my two favourite citys I have visited so far. I liked Cleveland as well.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    I despise all cities. Anywhere remotly urban.

Its the country life for me B)
  • natelox%s's Photo

Miami (Its Miami, how can you not like it?)
    Orlando (So much to do....)
    Los Angelos (So much to do....)
    Las Vegas (Best city in America, I'm living there)

-Miami, retierment land.
    -Orlando, one, isn't a city, and two, is one of the ugliest towns EVER.
    -Los Angelos, ugly, pollution, over populated, power problems (rolling black-outs)
    -Las Vegas, ugly, cheesy, no originatlity

Cities I don't like, Toronto, its so ugly, and whenever someone says canada, they think "toronto", there are other cities in Canada which are much nicer! I also dislike Orlando, that is definetly one of the ugliest cities/towns in the world, the only good thing is WDW. Seattle is one ugly city too. And anywhere Hawaii is yucky. London another ugly city, never again shall i go there.

Cities i like: Vancouver (most beautiful city in the world, you will all see in 2010), Paris (very nice) and Whister (not a city, but a town, again, 2010).
  • John%s's Photo
    Shitlist:

Omaha, NE - For those that don't know (all don't) it is surrounded by corn on three sides and the Missouri River on the other... fucking boring. We have no theme park, no large arena for concerts, no big malls to hang out at, no skyline, nothing. Nebraska fucking sucks.

Kansas City, MO - This side of KC is complete trash. Tons of trashy people with interstate construction EVERYWHERE making it impossible to get around the city... the Grandview Triangle and I-435... utter hell... yeah...

Houston, TX - Too God damn hot.

Springfield, MA - Trashy place... SFNE is it's saving grace.

Cities I Love:

Boston, MA - Maybe it's just me, or maybe I haven't been to alot of "large" cities, but it is really nice... I am kinda' forced to like it as my uncle is President of BC and I go there every year...

Kansas City, KS - MUCH more clean compared to it's Missouri counterpart...

Los Angeles, CA - Soooooo much to do...

St. Louis, MO - Fun place...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading