General Chat / What do you drive?

• Outlaw%s's Photo
    If you drive...what do you drive?

I got a 1998 Dodge Durango...its in good shape, got some speakers and a CD player...nothin special, my first car tho. How bout the rest of you?
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    a 2002 Oldsmobile Alero it has a tan color to it.
    CD player. good air conditioning.. and movable seats!.. yippee ki ya.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    '95 Stock Honda Civic EX... hell yeah.
  • Nitrophobia%s's Photo
    1992 Chevy. Caprice Classic.

Alarm, cd player, two 10" subwoofers and a 1000watt amp to power it. (I would like a bigger sound system, but im broke. heh.) V8 engine, makes me happy. heh.

-Nitrophobia :it:
  • OPhilisspiffyO%s's Photo
    I own (yes, I paid for it, kiddies) a Sentra:

Posted Image

I'm gettin a system and Cd changer put in soon...
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    1998 Mitsubishi Galant

Posted Image
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Now OPhilisspiffyO, the question is, did you buy the Type-R version shown (with 15 extra hp if you go manual), or did you just go with like, the SE version, or whatever crap types they have other than the Type-R version (which also comes with a really nice Rokford stero system).

But I bet I can answer that for myself, since you said you're getting a system and CD changer in it soon, which means it most likely isn't the Type-R that you own.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Sheep.

No, seriously, I don't start learning till august.
  • OPhilisspiffyO%s's Photo

Now OPhilisspiffyO, the question is, did you buy the Type-R version shown (with 15 extra hp if you go manual), or did you just go with like, the SE version, or whatever crap types they have other than the Type-R version (which also comes with a really nice Rokford stero system).

But I bet I can answer that for myself, since you said you're getting a system and CD changer in it soon, which means it most likely isn't the Type-R that you own.

Oooooooooh...didn't think anyone would catch that.

That's like the closest picture I could find...mine's red though.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    Toyota Tacoma
  • Alec%s's Photo
    97 Honda Civic LX stock (aka shitty)

I have a button for "CD TAPE" but no where to put in a CD, or a Tape.

I have racing rims on it though, and racing tires, I have no clue why, my step-father did it.
  • ThunderCat%s's Photo
    Posted Image

This isn't actually my mini, i couldn't be assed to take a picture, and then host it....too complex for me! But mine is very similar; same colour, but it is slightly newer...well, its still about 17 years old! It's a classy little car which i'm very proud to drive!

MINI'S ROCK! B)
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    that mini is just......class lol
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    What I currently own:
    - 2001 Ford Explorer Sport
    - 1991 Volvo 940GL
    - 1994 Ford Mustang

What I used to own:
    - 1991 Jaguar XJS V-12
    - 1986 Isuzu Trooper
    - 1986 Chrysler Laser
    - 1979 Plymouth Duster
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    I drive a 2003 GTI LE RFI Sea Doo.

Hey! You didnt say it had to be a car..............
  • Westy%s's Photo
    2003 Toyota Celica GT :yup:

-Westy
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    A cardboard box...

oh and occasionally if I want to acctually go somewhere I'll take out the 2002 Acura MDX...such a nice SUV...its so comphy i forgot to watch the road and went right off it...
  • Foltzanator%s's Photo
    I have a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo........

Should be getting new car soon, I am thinking a WRX, maybe....................
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I don't even get my permit for another year, but I'm the esteemed owner of a '93 Toyota Corolla. 1.8 liter 4-cylinder engine. Totally stock. Hell yes.

...well, at least that year gives me time to install a CD player and fix it up, make it a little less of a piece of shit.
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    '97 Acura Integra RXS, my first car.

'02 Cadillac Escalade, birthday present from my parents, and the only present I got for my birthday.

$Hevydevy B) $

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading