General Chat / What's your SN mean or stand for?

• Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Well mine comes from the great ol' Ready Wip'.
    "Fluffy Whip" - A Night At The Roxberry
    Awesome fucking movie!
  • The Langolier%s's Photo
    The poorly acted, yet, extremely awesome Stephen King movie...."The Langoliers"...they are monsters that live in the past that eat up the past when it catches up with the present basically.
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    Dragons....and......fire.

~Dragon :t2: ~
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Marsh is my second name. :p
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    Stoner faggot kid :'(
  • posix%s's Photo
    ?
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]?[/font]

We all know about that, mister. :0
  • JFK%s's Photo

The poorly acted, yet, extremely awesome Stephen King movie...."The Langoliers"...they are monsters that live in the past that eat up the past when it catches up with the present basically.

That was a dumbass miniseries, man. And a gay one at that.
    The book was semi-decent, however, even if it was a rip-off of that one Twilight Zone episode where a plane flies into the past...

Anyway. Names I havn't fully explained yet:

Gramscience... Let's clear this up once and for all, for all of you who missed it on SpamForii:
    Gramsci is pronounced GramShe.
    Dumbfucks.
    Therefore, "science" is part of "conscience".
    Gramsci was an Italian Marxist.
    To break it down for you: Gramscience means No Conscience.
    And, apparently, I am also a dog trained to attack rich people. By "rich", I mean, the elite of this forii.
    I hate those fucking cunts.

constimulated... Emotional constipation through overstimulation. Fuck, I've seen Videodrome too many fucking times.

MOuntian frost... Ties in with Gramsci. It's all about standing up for the poor-ass Little People, man.

3... Far too deep and complex for you lesser beings to even begin to comprehend.
  • Not so Great Brain%s's Photo
    Try me. No wait, don't.
  • FindingNemo%s's Photo
    :!!: Ya'll already know mine lol.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I'm going to go through all of mine. Because I'm bored.

Tyler24: Aaah, the classic. I chose it because it's my name. And 24 is a good number.

Original Prankstah: At the time, I had an extreme hard-on for The Offspring. But I don't anymore. (so shut the fuck up, Git.)

Prankstah: I just shortened the first name, because it sounded better, and I'm not in any way original.

...and then...silence...

QOTSA-2002: In October I went back to Danimation after about a year hiatus because of RCT2. I signed up using a variety of names; however, it always ended up sending the password to an email address that didn't work at the time. Basically, QOTSA-2002 was about sixth on the list of possible new usernames, and it worked. I got it because at the time I had an extreme hard-on for Queens of the Stone Age. They're still alright, but now I know not to make up usernames based on something you might not like in a few months' time.

The AntiQOTSA: I'm a walking contradiction, man.
  • RMM%s's Photo

:!!:  Ya'll already know mine lol.

Because you are having an affair with a clown fish named Nemo.

RMM = you know. I like RCT but I am not mad about it.

-*- Madman -*-
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I like the insect.
    I like the coaster.
    I like the simplicity.

And I like the fact that it doesn't have some shitty emotional constumulated clap-trap as a back story.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    after the area in alton towers. when I first signed up at danimation I was originally Nemesis. I was going to ask irsi to change me to that but I can't be fucked :)
  • California Coasters%s's Photo
    I am a fan of mantis, well not really, but oh well. I guess I just am a fan of his parks. But oh well... ;)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    *blushes*
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    i'm a fan of mantis... not JUST his parkmaking either ;)

anyway, the essence of blitz is a mystery even to the blitz herself...
  • VegasCoaster%s's Photo
    I live in Vegas, I like roller coasters, nice and simple.
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Umm...spiderman?
    :yup:
  • DÃœKE%s's Photo
    DUKE: Cause Im you king, hizzoe.

FeverSteam.: Off of M's Candy Perfume Girl; "Fever Steam Girl, throb the ocean"

Astrel: Based on M's Impressive Instant; "Astrel bodies drip like wine"

Dior: Its after the infamous Couturer Christian Dior.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading