• sfgadv02%s's Photo
    :birthday: from :huey:

;)
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

YOU'RE A FLAMING TRANSVESTITE

Adicks 1, Glitchwolf 0.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    Thanks for keeping score, QOTSA.

I didn't get a lot, really.... mostly $$$, which I will inevitably blow at Great America. I got another Superman shirt, well, two.. I bought one myself with some of the $$$. Let's see... a poseable tiger (TIGERS AND PENGUINS FOREVER [And Pufferfish]) ... A "Very Special Birthday" ribbon that Heather made me wear at Mayfair.... a ride on Raging Bull with three inches between me and the restraint (That rideop chick ruled!).... uhh.... Chinese food.... And, eventually, some bass guitar accessories. Or something.

Go celebrate other people's birthdays, too. The admins/cool people aren't the only ones who have birthdays, people.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    YOU'RE RIGHT!BASTARD
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Thanks for keeping score, QOTSA.

I didn't get a lot, really.... mostly $$$, which I will inevitably blow at Great America. I got another Superman shirt, well, two.. I bought one myself with some of the $$$. Let's see... a poseable tiger (TIGERS AND PENGUINS FOREVER [And Pufferfish]) ... A "Very Special Birthday" ribbon that Heather made me wear at Mayfair.... a ride on Raging Bull with three inches between me and the restraint (That rideop chick ruled!).... uhh.... Chinese food.... And, eventually, some bass guitar accessories. Or something.

Go celebrate other people's birthdays, too. The admins/cool people aren't the only ones who have birthdays, people.

Mine is next week. Hint, hint.

Also, penguins are the best animals evarest.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Woah, Penguins, they're like, the awesomest animals ever. Ever.

And about other b-day's, my lil' bro turns 16 on Friday, 7-11. I think we're going to SFMM. Heh.

Anyways, I never actually said it, but Happy Birthday (it's still the 8'th here, lol).
  • Not so Great Brain%s's Photo
    I kill penguins.
  • Adix%s's Photo
    I kill yous.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    blowing money is fun!
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

I kill penguins.

:(
  • Not so Great Brain%s's Photo

I kill yous.

You win.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Did I miss it?
    Damn.

I was in Cambridge. Oh well.

Happy Birthday, Adicks. Hope you had a great day.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    Happy birthday, belated.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading