Hi-Rollers / List of Submitted Entries

• x-sector%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]I think we would only have got alot much less sign-ups without the money.[/font]

I agree.

everything in this world is about money. fucking thing does my head in (sorry this is my opinion for the last couple of weeks all I have heard is things about money) theres more to happiness than money I say.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Yeah! Like money!

Hell, if I didn't have money...well, i'd need money cos without money i'd probably DIE!

Money money money, that's what it's all about.

:D
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    im skint so i love money lol...
    This £1000 overdraft is going to be used very quickly...starting in 10 minutes when i go out... :lol:
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    I guess I'm a selfish bastard as well, If I would have won (now that's funny) I would have kept the money. Hey, thats why I built the damn park.

I really don't think that it is too selfish to keep the money offered though, do you refuse money if you work for it? You are a stupid son of a bitch if you do. Anyways, I'm glad that there were at least 22 submissions.
  • iris%s's Photo
    I would expect the person who won to take the money.
    Thats the point of having a cash prize.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    if u dont take the money then its like being payed for working at Mcd's and then giving them the money back ???

tho im sure iris wont mind if u give to money bakc cos it would help with paying for the site most likely
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Iris - if you need help with writeups or anything tell me.

Yes, I'd also like to do something like that. I love reviewing parks! If you want to see some of my write ups IM me. :)

Also, I made NE history by being the first person to win an NE contest with a cash prize. :D
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Well i would think so (iris). I could enter except i broke one rule... I posted more that one screen... Not at NE but at Thrill Network. Knowing you guys aren't ignorent fools and that'd find out i desided not to enter. If you still want we to with the understanding that i can't win any cash then i will though. Up to you....

And yes that's a good why of putting it RRP.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    ^ The deadline passed.....

And unless I'm mistaken, there's no cash because there weren't enough entries? Anyway, that's not why I entered, but if (and I'm pretty sure I didn't) win and the money was offered, I'd definitely take it. Why not?
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Sorry, i thought maybe. Oh well.

It was a pretty good western park. I'm hoping to win a Premier Park over at Thrillnetwork with it so i can't upload it untill closer to that contestest deadline in late sept.

~ride6
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Fucking computer problems!!! :@ :@ :@ Shit man, I coulda finished if it wasnt for :

[a] a busy schedule
    [b] It took me 5 attempts to get the park I wanted
    [c] My computer would let me upload files! argh!

Oh well, atleast il be able to make a better job of it now. I will release it when its finished, heh, its some of my finest work to date! :D
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    The reason why I said I won't take it was because I don't need the money I'm loaded :) well I have enough money to keep me going.

and all you people going on about its like working and getting payed for it then giving it back it is not the same rct a game and its to play and have fun its not to be meant like working.

anyway if I did win (highly unlikely) and iris forced me to have the money I would take it then.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I'll take the money if you don't want it, Mr. Murphy.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading