AD Releases / Riparator Park

• Kumba%s's Photo
    ok this was i contest entry from the RCT Realm Forum and was the contest runner up. the winner of the contest was indy jones for his themeing and archy (but the judge'is did say i had the best coaster :D ) its a good park park with only one coaster but some nice archy and scenery and a cool trick ending on the coaster. its really noy bad consitering i only worked on it twice

Download
  • sloB%s's Photo
    this is great considering that you only worked on it twice
    even though some of the archy is really simple and the coaster
    is definitley the best part
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Um, wow. Kind of pitiful if this is the runner up. Not that its bad, but.............. THERE IS NOTHING IN IT!!! 90% of the park is trees. Sort-of scary....... there must have either been (1) some other VERY barren entries, or (2) just total crap parks.

For me, the coaster is in no way the best part of this park. Okay layout, and not bad custom supports, but the speed, oh my, the speed was just painful. It was incredibly slow thoughout the entire ride, but especially at the end. Why did you put that brake run there that reduced the train to 8mph, and then had a banked turn......? Just speed your coasters up some. Really, that was the only thing that made me despise this coaster........ otherwise, it would have been nice! Speed is a killer..........

But on to what I thought was best in this park...... well, for me that would be the archy......... or, what very little there was of it. The buildings, as well as the whole area around the paths, was crafted fantasticly for its respective theme. Just by looking at it I could tell that it is African.........ish. Its dull from above, but take a closer look and you can see some skill put in to it............

If this park was actually FILLED, I might like it, but from what little you have, its nice (minus all that unfilled space of course). Not quite 'great' or 'amazing', and certainly not 'bad', just 'nice'. BTW........ what the crap is a "Riparator"?

:p
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    The coasters okay. It's the supports that are hte good part. The archy is simple, nothing real special. The thing that really ruined it for me was the tree selection. Too many diffrent kinds all mixed together, it just made it ugly. The little beaches were a nice touch.

$Hevydevy B) $
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Just to let you guys know, this was just a contest for a stand-up coaster. The rules didn't say to fil lthe whole park. ;)
  • Brynlaw%s's Photo
    and because there where only 3 entries of the 8 :( so...

Brynlaw
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    :@

well i thought it was ok, i liked the coaster design, except i didnt like it how it just went round in a circle, one thing i love about Kumba's parks is the guests, it adds so much atmosphere to the park, which i like.

overall, the coaster was nice, considering it was just the coaster they were judging, the park would have been better with the map filled.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Butterfinger - well in comstock it was just blank land ever where around the coaster..... but for some reason i did like that ?

Hevydevy - i think the beach part was the best idel in the park next to the trick ending but yeah it was a bit to slow.

but really i did not give this park my all coz it was a small contest and i underestmated my compatision. and guys from my club thanx for the nice coments but this NE so you guys can flame me a bit if you want. lol

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading