AD Releases / TKO -rct2

• Ozone%s's Photo
    Yea, I stopped working on this park long before WBHA was complete. Rct2 just isn't working for me, rct1 is much better. Anyways, I decided to release it since I will never complete it. Two sections are complete, and I had started a snow section as well. BioHazard built me a giga, but I never themed it. Check it out, and you can see how much I suck with rct2.

Project TKO
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    Finish it. My giga owned. That is all.

-inferno
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    I though it was pretty good, and definately worth finishing. The archy was nice, and the scenery blend perfectly with everything else. I especially loved the flowers in the ice section. They just looked so purty.

$Hevydevy B) $
  • Panther%s's Photo

I though it was pretty good, and definately worth finishing. The archy was nice, and the scenery blend perfectly with everything else. I especially loved the flowers in the ice section. They just looked so purty.

$Hevydevy B) $

I agree with him. You really need to finish this park. The two complete sections look superb and the snow/ice section looks promising. And that ice rink idea is pretty nifty. I never thought about it before.

-Panther
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    You piece of shit. I can't believe you didn't finish this. Its absolutely brilliant.

The entrance is cool, the incan area owns everything I've seen from you...and the snow area looks really promising. You should really consider finishing it.
  • Physco%s's Photo

You piece of shit. I can't believe you didn't finish this. Its absolutely brilliant.

The entrance is cool, the incan area owns everything I've seen from you...and the snow area looks really promising. You should really consider finishing it.

I must agree. This park was awesome and I wish you had finished it. You have put so much time and detail into it to turn back now. Just my fifty cents.
    PS: The egyption section kicked ass.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading