RCT Discussion / Ben Schiff Wild Mouse (2 large sized versions recreation)

• zackrctgame1999%s's Photo

Those recreations was made by me. Those cars were made by Realsteels.

600d8f6479531.png

(later model version)

600d9097a5354.png

(early model version)

If you want to get those download here:

Early Model Later Model

I hope you gonna love this.

If you don't know about Schiff Wild Mouse, Wild Mouse was an mass-produced steel hybrid Wild Mouse coaster model that introduced by Miami roller coaster manufacturer, B. A. Schiff & Associates in 1956. the company was known for making Kiddie Coasters and Wild Mouse. It was installed at various parks like, Cedar Point, Coney Island (Ohio & New York), West Point Park, Marine Pier, Beech Bend, Riverview Park (Iowa and Chicago), Geauga Lake, Willow Grove Park, and other parks that have this.

But after 1959 Ben Schiff wrote the letter to Kennywood, he said that he was no longer producing large sized Wild Mouse in America.

In Britain, the same Wild Mouse model was manufacturer by Butlins, the company that B. A. Schiff sold all his materials to create the Wild Mouse coaster. They installed all Butlins funfair locations like, Littlehampton, Pwllheli, Minehead, Skegness, Filey, Bognor Regis, and Clacton.

But sadly around 1969 B. A. Schiff & Associates was now defunct and haven't built a new coaster since. The last one closed in the America was one at Hillbilly Town Park at Osage Beach in 1991 or 1992. And the last one closing in the world was one at Brean Leisure Park (now as Brean Theme Park). The ride was owned and operated by David Pickstone the guy who first rode this ride when he was a child at Littlehampton. Sadly, he was forced to closed down in 1997 due to his owner's financial problems. Nothing left the world but Abandoned amusement park named, Eagle Park at Cache, OK who still have Schiff Wild Mouse ride but never opened due to Wayne Gibson died of injuries while finalizing the ride in early 1980's.

• FredD%s's Photo

I hope you gonna love this.

Not really.

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    I’m sure you’ll improve bud. I suggest studying some of the accolades here, and with that newly acquired knowledge, producing more complete screens, with more effort, content and detail.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

Attached Image: same.jpg

• nin%s's Photo

No need to be rude, FrEdd

• FredD%s's Photo

No need to be rude, FrEdd

I was being nice. Want to see a really rude answer to his post?

• 6crazy6king6%s's Photo

Yes

• Liampie%s's Photo

No and no. If it's not interesting, ignore it or be nice.

You see. I really love this coaster Schiff wild mouse coaster, because I was fascinated with old and classic coasters that no longer existed anyone, It used to be like everywhere in the old days.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

this is what everything is going to be like when the AIs finally take over

I wish they make the track looked like this: solidworks___ben_schiff_wild_mouse_coast

That would be good idea for custom track. And even track are recolorable.

• Liampie%s's Photo

I disagree, except for that it would be nice if we could paint wooden wild mouse track.

I disagree, except for that it would be nice if we could paint wooden wild mouse track.

yeah you're right. 
  • X7123M3-256%s's Photo

That would be good idea for custom track.

It would be a terrible idea for a custom track - and I already tested it last time you asked this, and it looked awful.

Attached Image: schiffwildmouse.png

• Liampie%s's Photo

I love that you made it an inversion coaster :lol:

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo

With full acknowledgement that SchiffMouse has become an NE meme, X7123 is a benevolent god whos'ride-making motivation is not solely pleasing the NE hivemind and it's obscure niche uses, and that we all agree that test screen does in fact look awful - the Raptortrack is proving insanely useful for trackitecture purposes, and something skimpy like this would probably as well.

In fact, my dad actually saw this same ride at Ohio's Coney Island when he as a kid in early 1960's.

It would be a terrible idea for a custom track - and I already tested it last time you asked this, and it looked awful.

Attached Image: schiffwildmouse.png

Looks good for me. What are you talking about. 
  • Liampie%s's Photo

The track looks like the airbrush tool in paint.

• X7123M3-256%s's Photo

Looks good for me. What are you talking about. 

It aliases badly because the track is made of very thin rails that barely show up. The alpine coaster track I made would look better for this than the actual track does because it's almost the same thing with thicker rails. Even if this looked good I would never submit a PR for it, because the game has several variants on the wild mouse coaster already and this doesn't really add anything.

This is pretty much the exact opposite of the kind of ride I would want to add. Not very well known, not a very interesting addition, doesn't even look good.

Tags

Members Reading