News / NE Survivor Finals

• iris%s's Photo
    Welcome to the grand finale of NE Survivor. The winner from the Tonto Tribe "Pioneer: Western Journey" takes on the winner of the Ogre Tribe "Centurion". Congratulations to both parkmakers for making it to the finals.
    I'd like to thank Mike Robbins again for bringing this terrific game over to New Element, makes a great addition I think.

Also, congratulations to the parkmakers behind "Anaconda" and "Thatcher" for making it to the Final Four.
    As soon as the voting ends, a week from now, the makers of each area will be announced.
    Good luck to all!

NE Survivor Finals Voting
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    I think its a shame thatcher made the final four. The final four probably should have been Centurion, Pioneer, Anaconda and Then either Chivalry or Bore Hole...

Bore Hole and Chivalry went before Thatcher, but they were way better than thatcher. They got tribe-screwed, and either would have gotten second place in Ogre.

at least Centurion was in Ogre, it woulda sucked if all 5 of the best entries were in 1 map.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    ^ That is why this game is interesting. You never know what coasters will be built in which maps.

Anyway, thanks again to NE and of course irsi for hosting this Survivor voting. To continue, yes there will be a new Survivor (Survivor VII to keep with the tradition) here at NE. I'm still deciding on what to do with the new one, but I would like input and ideas...... Let's hear them. ;)
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo

irsi

This is odd..... every time I try to edit my post, I try to type in i-r-i-s but it comes up as irsi!?! ???
  • Micool%s's Photo
    I have a strange feeling Harakiri had something to do with this... :angel:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading