News / NE Survivor Results

• iris%s's Photo
    Congratulations ToonTowner for winning New Element's first ever Survivor, with your incredible Roman-Themed "Centurion" entry.
    I think everyone agrees that it was above and beyond all other entries, great job ToonTowner, and congratulations on your win. You never seemed to be in any risk of losing, and that remained constant up until beating "Pioneer: Western Journey" in the finals. Again, congratulations ToonTowner, and well done.

Also, congrats to gymkid dude who made it to the finals with his incredible western entry "Pioneer: Western Journey". There was no doubt that it was some of the nicest theming on either map, and you did a great job exceeding all the way to the finals, becoming the champion for the Tonto Tribe. I'm sure several people will be surprised to see it was you, you've really outdone yourself this time, congratulations.

Here is the full list of who built what in NE Survivor:

Ogre Tribe:
    1st Place---ToonTowner: Roman Theme---"Centurion"
    2nd Place---Junya Boy: Mining Theme---"Thatcher"
    3rd Place---Mike Robbins: Asian Theme---"Komodo Dragon"
    Ice Dragon: Western Theme---"Coyote Ridge"
    IndyJones: Spooky Theme---"Grave Digger"
    crctp: Medievel Theme---"The Dark Ages"
    XxCEDARPOINTFREAKxX: Tropical Theme---"Insolate Fury"
    ChaosKnuckles01: Pirate Theme---"Pirate Raider"
    Walrus Man: Jurassic Theme---"Dino Alley"

Tonto Tribe
    1st Place---gymkid dude: Western Theme---"Pioneer: Western Journey"
    2nd Place---adamrct: Jungle Theme---"Anaconda"
    3rd Place---CoasterWizard: Mining Theme---"Bore Hole"
    Filaldo: Medievel Theme---"Chivalry"
    supertrooper: Egyptian Theme---"Curse of the Sphinx"
    rwadams: Spooky Theme---"Poltergeist"
    BchillerR: Asian Theme---"Day Breaker"
    KaiBueno: Tropical Theme---"Great Pillager"
    nivlac: Pirate Theme---"High Seas"

Thanks to all those who participated, and to all those who voted. We will be holding the first ever sign-ups for the next Survivor very shortly.
    Congrats again to ToonTowner, and job well done to gymkid dude, adamrct, and Junya Boy for rounding out the Final Four.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Congrats to everyone that participated, and especially Toon for winning!

Aside from the Junya Boy coaster, I pretty much had figured out the other 3 finalists, so it was interesting to see how it would all play out.

It was a fun experience (though hectic for the 5 days we had to build) and I look forward to the next survivor whenever it starts, from the sidelines that is.

Thanks to all that participated, whether building, voting or both - this contest didn't die despite relocation....thanks!

Kai ;)X
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Well done toon
    2nd place on tonto map was ok considering i was drunk half the time i did the map and i was short on time (hence why it was filled with water)

Good job to gymkid also on reaching the final, although it was beaten by the better area.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    wow this was a great contest cant wait for the next one. Its funny cuz after seeing Junya boy's NE runner-up i knew thatcher was his. the station to his coaster just resembles one building in it so much that it was really easy to figure it out.

and Adamrct thats funny about u being shitfaced while playing (ive never done that, must be interesting). anyway i liked anaconda alot anyway.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    Ya im glad I went so far, but even I admit Toon's entry was superior and thus was a deserving winner.

Biggest surprises: Didn't know Thatcher was Junya Boy's.
    Didn't know who made the egyptian area in Tonto.
    Didn't know Mike made Komodo Dragon...very un-Mike-ish, mike.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Biggest Surprise: Komodo... I agree, very un 'mike-ish'...
    I knew Thatcher was Junya's, Chivalry was VooDoo's, and Grave Digger was Indy Jones...

I thought Dave made Pioneer though, good job on it gymkid. I also quite liked Toon's coaster. :D
  • Silenced%s's Photo
    Good job toon! hey when can we sign up for the next one? ;)

knuckles :rolleyes:
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    Congrats to Toon and Gymkid, as well as the other participants.
    I enjoyed making Bore Hole, and was pleased that it came out third on the map.

I'm looking forward to the next installment.
  • sloB%s's Photo

hey when can we sign up for the next one? ;)

i would like to get into that :)
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo

hey when can we sign up for the next one? ;)

i would like to get into that :)

I would like to as well, again. This time I was the Secret Guest so no one knew i was actually even involved in survivor, unless they figured out my style of building of course. It was fun though.

Had my archy been better than TT's (dont think its possible) I could of won, lol.

Good job TT and Gymkid, and adam and me. It was a fun game.
  • MickMaximus%s's Photo
    Congrats Toon your section was great and it even had some influence on me ;)

Also congrats to gymkid dude, excellent section as well and a bit of a surprise.
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    I would also like to try the next one...
  • AustinPowers%s's Photo
    This was a great Survivor this time around...

Knew that the winner was Toon...way above the rest...good stuff...
    Did not know Pioneer was gymkids...the coaster wasnt as good as I know he can do...but yeah...time always hurts the work...
    Adam...could have easily beat Pioneer if he hadnt filled in with so much water....much better coaster...
    Coaster Wizard surprised me...but I dont think Ive ever seen his work before...so good job there.
    Thatcher was also cool...congrats to all..

Btw...I have RollerCoasterRider..the new version for RCT2...I actually took a ride on both gymkids coaster and Toons...amazing ride on both....but Toons kicked butt...fun....
  • Titan%s's Photo
    I also knew Day Breaker's was BchillerR's the second I saw it...

BTW AP, ride some 'a my coasters too! :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading