AD Releases / Mystic Horizons Release!

• Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Mystic Horizons is Released! Yup it is complete. here is the download. can anyone host my park? otherwise the download will be here
    http://www.rct2place.tk
    in the downloads section in workbences and click on the 2nd blue arrow with the words "download mh here" next to it.
    here are some screens to get you ready for the park.
    Posted Image

Shows at bit more of my park
    Posted Image

So plz download and enjoy!
  • DarkRideExpert%s's Photo
    Looks like something Jason Borucki would do. :)
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    i look at ss of his parks and they arn't that bad considering there in rct 1.

is anyone gonna download it? and if so does anyone have any comments ect. abaout it?
  • REspawn%s's Photo

*arn't that bad considering there in rct 1.*

Jesus, whats with the rct1 hatin'?

RCT2, would never have been if rct1 was never developed.

Just think about that.

sb:</life>
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    i neva said i hated rct 1. i know it is a good, game. but rct 1 does have it's limits, ecspessially in the scnenery department.

has anyone download my park yet?
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    You "neva" said it, did you?

"ecspessially" in the "scnenery" department?

:rolleyes:
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Well, I followed this park on and off during advertising and construction, and i'm glad to have downloaded it too. I quite liked a lot of things in it, but there are still a lot of things that could have been better.

I'd say first of all that there's no lack of creativity - the Harley Davidson area was one example - a great idea for a theme and an even better arcade building! I also like the spaghetti-bowl 'snake' coaster - great colours! That haunted house was my favourite thing in the park, however. Purple is so underrated and the landscaping was surprisingly good. Great Job on that. The DC area was also very cool - some of the park's best architecture along with some cool ride ideas.

Some of the things I didn't like included the sloppy coaster layouts (two lifts on the Dutch woodie, very slow areas on some of the other rides) and also the trees. Try and vary them some more, and don't put so many together in one place - they look too regimented like that IMO.

I liked the park a lot, which is a good sign. I like seeing new ideas, and this park was definitely an enjoyable one.

Well done, and i'll look forward to seeing your next one!
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

Some of the things I didn't like included the sloppy coaster layouts (two lifts on the Dutch woodie, very slow areas on some of the other rides) and also the trees. Try and vary them some more, and don't put so many together in one place - they look too regimented like that IMO.

Thx for the comments and downloading it glad you liked the park it took 3 months and 2 weeks to build.

The qoute: sorry bout the coasters, they artn't my strong point.

Oh my next park is Emerald Isle, which i have already posted a topic on here in the ad. district.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading