Hi-Rollers / Official Hi Rollers Updates Thread

• Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Well, I've just finished my second section. Therefore, I'm around 70% done. It's some of my best work, but since Junya Boy, Corky, X-Sector, and all the others are entering, I'm still aiming for the $50, but it probably won't make that.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    75% done.

One section is completely finished. I might have made the best ghost town ever (I know I said that already... I think). I'm playing with an inverted inspired by Nemesis.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    55% done
  • Valp%s's Photo
    I'd say I'm at about 20% done... as soon as I finish the fierce sewage rat section... :lol:
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Fuck it. I give up.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    50%

I've got the coaster and some killer themeing, I'm having so much fun!
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I'm starting now. I'm a little ways. The enterence is done but the spit in to the themed areas hasn't started yet. BTW I know how to merge track (:0) so expect a couple really WICKED coasters. :devil:

I'm only like 8% of the way there though...
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    15%

Just started today, and I'm suprising myself. I had no original plans on entering, but I know what it is like to not have anyone enter a good contest, so here I am.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    about 40% done progress has picked up now that I finished the LOS callabo. I have used 90 attractions and I'm only 40% done hehe :)

starting to work on my next section which has my awesome standup coaster in it :D
  • mantis%s's Photo

Fuck it. I give up.

Go on then, spill the beans.

And if it's really cool then I might make it for you :D
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Go on then, spill the beans.

And if it's really cool then I might make it for you :D

Nah, I'm gonna go through with my original idea, I just need a lot more time than a month in which I have a vacation and I'm moving.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Final update here. I have just finished my third and last section. The rest of my time before I hand it in (a week or so) will be spend touching up any and everything that is not good (I want this) and building the entrance. I have just finished theming a very cool coaster (has a step-loop idea that probably no one has seen before, but I payed attention to a certain parkmaker's park that was released unfinished and picked up the idea) with a couple of cool hacks, both used before, but not often seen.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    20%. I don't know if i'll enter it here though.... still up in the air. As fast as i work i don't know if i can have this done in time... Oh well.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    I worked a bit more
    2 sections are completed and the third is half done.
    The final section has a ride down but thats it
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    85% done woo hoo

It might be sent in tommorrow now (i know I said in the other topic It would be done by to day but I have a life :) )

My last themes going good. not how I planned it but I think its turning out slighty better.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Final update here.  I have just finished my third and last section.  The rest of my time before I hand it in (a week or so) will be spend touching up any and everything that is not good (I want this) and building the entrance.  I have just finished theming a very cool coaster (has a step-loop idea that probably no one has seen before, but I payed attention to a certain parkmaker's park that was released unfinished and picked up the idea) with a couple of cool hacks, both used before, but not often seen.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image

Don't rip SA's coaster designs, it won't work you don't have the leet skills.

I tried.

:'(

THINK OF SOMETHIGN NEW, RCT2 HAS SO MANY INVERSION POSSIBLITYS
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    It's not SA's. You'll never guess the park.

EVER.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    ive just started my park, with a new concept of "dynamic architecture" through the ride "TwiLite". Basically, its like classic loopy landscape track archy, but coasters actually run along the tracks. this makes for an exciting entrance into the park and the night themed first area (yet to be named). The park's 10% done...

its in rct2 btw
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

ive just started my park, with a new concept of "dynamic architecture" through the ride "TwiLite". Basically, its like classic loopy landscape track archy, but coasters actually run along the tracks. this makes for an exciting entrance into the park and the night themed first area (yet to be named). The park's 10% done...

its in rct2 btw

WTF? ???
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    right. i'll explain. sometimes in LL parkmakers used coaster track to make massive sculptures. this is what i have done here, near the entrance, except coaster trains fly up and down the sculpture.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading