News / Hi-Rollers RCT2 Judge

• iris%s's Photo
    I'm recruiting one judge through the forums, and this judge will only look at RCT2 parks. I must think you are qualified, trustworthy, and online enough to get through the entries. Remember, $75 will be partly in your hands to give out, so I must have the best possible judges.
    Of course, this person may not enter the contest, and must keep all entries to themselves. If I find out that one single entry has been leaked out to friends, that person will be banned for 2 months.

Who's interested?
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    pick toon.
  • mantis%s's Photo
    I expect he's entering, Gym.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    I may consider it and then use my park as a normal park.
    I hate deadlines and cant usually stick to them

ill sort it out and tell u in the next few days
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    I know you won't pick me, but what the hell.
    I'll judge if you want me to.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    I'd love to be a judge...you may have seen my list of best parks in the ramblings forum? So yeah, I'm good at ranking parks, and I dropped out of the contest (I hate time restrictions). Plus, I won trivia. :D
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    I dont know if I am too comfortable with a single person deciding between all the RCT2 entries.......... *looks around anxiously*

I would love to do it......... too bad I am entering though :(
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Butterfinger - the person will only look at rct2 parks, but is not the only judge.

If there were only one judge the contest would be a bit stupid, wouldn't it?
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Well I'm not entering and I'd like to be a judge. You might want to pick somebody else though because I'm a bit of an attention hog at NE sometimes and it might be better to give somebody else a crack at something like this.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    id love to judge, im not entering either cos i was to disorganised for the size of the map and the time i take
  • iris%s's Photo
    I think lots of people's spirits are rising here.
    Coaster Ed and RRP have both announced they will not be entering, meaning lots of others have a much bigger chance.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    WOOHOO!!!

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Well, I've come to the realization that there is no way I can get anything done for this. I started something, but it just isn't going to get finished. Therefore, I would be happy to serve as a judge if needed.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Wow, lots of big names dropping out.
    And Toon, you are my RCT-only judge.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Me. Pick me. Because, I'm too lazy to enter.
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo
    Pick Me. I only have RCT2 working and because I have no life I'm usually on the computer 5 hours during the summer and about 2-3 hours during the school year.

~Dragon :t2: ~

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading