Micro Madness 2023 / MM4 R1 Group G

This topic hosts comments for 3 parks(View Parks)

Pick your favourite park

1. China Blue by AvanineCommuter 38 votes [56.72%]
    • wheres_walto
    • Persofte
    • Narc
    • Liampie
    • pants
    • Bubbsy41
    • Scoop
    • J K
    • Mulder
    • Thethrillman
    • CedarPoint6
    • Maverix
    • inthemanual
    • MorganFan
    • Steve
    • Gustav Goblin
    • Jens J.
    • Hobeon
    • Recurious
    • chorkiel
    • Turtle
    • Babar Tapie
    • Xtreme97
    • hydroportal
    • bmschulz
    • Zarathustra
    • Cocoa
    • Ling
    • nin
    • Sulakke
    • barnNID
    • AJ-
    • Otsdarva
    • Lurker
    • RaunchyRussell
    • posix
    • Jene
    • WhosLeon
    Percentage of vote: 56.72%
  2. Fort Voxus by Mulpje 3 votes [4.48%]
    • OddmentsAlchemyLab
    • Lilly
    • kenos
    Percentage of vote: 4.48%
  3. Mech Hangar 2 by mamarillas 26 votes [38.81%]
    • Iretont
    • Ge-Ride
    • Kumba
    • RobDedede
    • In:Cities
    • RCT2day
    • Hex
    • AmusementParker
    • Ethan
    • FK+Coastermind
    • RWE
    • Six Frags
    • bigshootergill
    • Splitvision
    • SavvyAdam
    • hoobaroo
    • CoasterCreator9
    • roygbiv
    • Ulvenwood
    • ottersalad
    • Milo
    • CHE
    • Lilith
    • Tolsimir
    • Astroturd
    • Jappy
    Percentage of vote: 38.81%

Pick your second favourite park

1. China Blue by AvanineCommuter 25 votes [37.31%]
    • Iretont
    • Ge-Ride
    • Kumba
    • RobDedede
    • In:Cities
    • RCT2day
    • Hex
    • AmusementParker
    • Ethan
    • FK+Coastermind
    • Lilly
    • Six Frags
    • bigshootergill
    • Splitvision
    • hoobaroo
    • CoasterCreator9
    • roygbiv
    • Ulvenwood
    • ottersalad
    • Milo
    • CHE
    • Lilith
    • Tolsimir
    • Astroturd
    • Jappy
    Percentage of vote: 37.31%
  2. Fort Voxus by Mulpje 7 votes [10.45%]
    • Narc
    • inthemanual
    • RWE
    • SavvyAdam
    • bmschulz
    • Ling
    • AJ-
    Percentage of vote: 10.45%
  3. Mech Hangar 2 by mamarillas 35 votes [52.24%]
    • wheres_walto
    • Persofte
    • Liampie
    • OddmentsAlchemyLab
    • pants
    • Bubbsy41
    • Scoop
    • J K
    • Mulder
    • Thethrillman
    • CedarPoint6
    • Maverix
    • MorganFan
    • Steve
    • Gustav Goblin
    • Jens J.
    • Hobeon
    • Recurious
    • chorkiel
    • Turtle
    • Babar Tapie
    • Xtreme97
    • hydroportal
    • Zarathustra
    • Cocoa
    • nin
    • kenos
    • Sulakke
    • barnNID
    • Otsdarva
    • Lurker
    • RaunchyRussell
    • posix
    • Jene
    • WhosLeon
    Percentage of vote: 52.24%
  • ottersalad%s's Photo

Mulpje: Really enjoyed this one. Great vibes overall.. love the archy, the coaster is fun. The rockwork/terrain is huge and impressive as usual. 

AVC: Creative as heck. Similar to your jewelry box last MM.. nice pocket sized park contained in a real life object. Didn't think I ever would've expected RCT China dishes.

Mama: Dang, this is like my entry last MM but on steroids! Wish I was as creative as this.. well done. So much movement and tiny details to comb through. 

• Ulvenwood%s's Photo

Mulpje: Very impressive showing here. Love the cutouts in the rockwork you made. Too bad you came up against this, but your CSO is improving with every release.

Mamarillas: Awesome stuff. Might be my favourite thing I have ever seen from you. Hope you have another good one lined up for r2!

AVC: Great idea and wonderful execution. It takes balls to limit yourself as much as you did, but you delivered!

• barnNID%s's Photo

1. AVC- Holy shit this is amazing. The table first of all it done so well, then the micro itself is really really strong. The circular forms are so cool and the coaster layout is awesome. I love the bold blue and white color scheme as well. Very impressive entry!

2. Mamarillas- This is super cool and very you. I love the large robot looking thing, you really are one of the best at making organics in this game. The coaster is also pretty cool. Honestly not much to complain about in this entry. 

Mulpje- Damn there is so much content in here. I love that you decided to make a cave system underneath everything. It adds so much content and kept my attention for a long time. The architecture is also pretty good although you could definitely touch a few things up. Overall, very cool entry. 

• AJ-%s's Photo
    Mulpje- I love how much coaster is in this small amount of space. The castle details are so cool it seems like it could be straight out of a fantasy novel. I am a huge huge mega fan of water and waterfalls!!!! 

Mamarillas- this is incredible! I love the music, its so sci-fi and ominous. The coaster is great! It feels like it breathes super well! The level of detail on the big mech! 

AvanineCommuter- agh this is so incredible, its a faberge egg. So stunning!! 
  • Lurker%s's Photo

AVC: A great way to take just a couple of colors and make something appealing with them, love this concept.

mamarillas: An impressive scene, love all of the details of everyone working on the mech, things like the welding sparks, cranes and all, and the mech itself looks great.

Mulpje: Having seen what this is based off of, this is a great recreation in RCT, The landscaping is quite well done, I especially like the caves underneath.

• Jene%s's Photo

China Blue by AvanineCommuter

Wow AVC, this is just god-tier level stuff. It’s art. Beautiful in every aspect.

Fort Voxus by Mulpje

This entry really reminded me of the H2H dwarven waterpark. I mean that in a positive way. Great layout. The rocks could have benefited from some more TLC.

Mech Hangar 2 by mamarillas

Mamarillas, you really are the king of trackitecture mega sculptures and this is no exception. So many smart uses of vehicles, tracks and sceneryelements.  

• Liampie%s's Photo

AvanineCommuter: Wow! What a beautiful creation. Very original. Just the blue and white part would’ve made for a great micro, but the pedestal type thing is such a cool way to frame it - excellently done too. The main portion is impressively off grid. Through the curves and half diagonals it’s not easy to recognize the original RCT grid anymore. I like how you created some patterns in the porcelain paths. Great idea. Porcelain throne :lol:

Mulpje: this is kind of like the fantasy version of Jens’s micro - and the heist failed, as it evident from the hanging corpse near the treasure chamber. This is the less refined of the two, but it’s also more visually spectacular. I’m quite liking that central tower. The falling leaves are a great touch! I like the coastOH SHIT I’M A MECHANIC! I enjoy the fact that eshh is a staff member too; no one has seen the guy since he signed up and no one knows anything about it. He’s just a random member at this point who you honored by naming a staff member after him. His one minute of fame. (if you’re reading this: be welcome). So yeah, anyway, nice micro.

Mamarillas: this is much cooler than I expected - not quite as static as I thought. Coaster is super smooth. I know you named it ‘pilot testing’ (that’s a pleonasm, by the way!), but I also think it just looks fitting. Makes it look like the hangar is full of wires. The mech’s anatomy and proportions are super well done. The details steal the show though… The welding animation looks great. The control room was a nice thing to include. The arm being lifted: also a good move. Making something in a state of construction always instantly makes things more interesting, see also the colossus in Kinetus Seaport in Sonoma Falls. Every floor of the scaffolding has something to see, and I kept finding new things for a while. The most impressive example of creative object usage got to be the crane at the top. How do you even come up with the idea of using a train for the arm? It looks fantastic. Great micro.

• Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Document
    Micro Madness 2023 Logo

Match
    Conclusion

The poll is now closed. The formula to derive the results is:

1st choice votes + ½ × 2nd choice votes
    Player Calculation Score Outcome AvanineCommuter
    38 + ½ × 25
    =
    50.5 (50%)
    Quarterfinal 3
    mamarillas
    26 + ½ × 35
    =
    43.5 (43%)
    Quarterfinal 4
    Mulpje
    3 + ½ × 7
    =
    6.5 (6%)
    Replacement Chance

As replacement, Mulpje is invited to submit a park for Round 2 (QF). If there is a drop-out their micro will be chosen at random as replacement.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading