Ask the Experts / Old rct2 parks from defunct sites!

• Txrctplyr92%s's Photo

Hello New Element! I am very new here just to look around and comment on some things!

I thought I would come by and ask if anybody on here have any old rct2 parks from these defunct sites rcttown coasternet and theme park review (its game exchange which went away) and had these parks long ago and lost them over the years!

Names of parks and some creators I remember are

1.Glenwood Park by rocketman1219 from tpr game exchange

2.Pelican Bay by Cyrbuzz from tpr game exchange

3.Six Flags Great Thrills from rcttown

4.Six Flags TTD2 from rcttown

5.Boardwalk and Baseball by Cyrbuzz from coasternet

6.Sea Escape by Cyrbuzz from coasternet

7.Six Flags Xtreme or Buckeye Lake from Coasternet (don't remember the creator)

8.Six Flags Xtreme Canada by thirstydeer i think i downloaded it from tpr forums one time

9.Thunderlakes from dmaxsba with expansions or no expansions from tpr forum

If anybody has these parks im looking for can you possibly upload them on here or send to me?

If not I understand thanks anyways!

• Chrixz%s's Photo

I just checked my old savegames and found some kind of Six Flags Extreme which I attached to this reply. Hopefully it is one of the parks you we're looking for.

Attached Files

• Txrctplyr92%s's Photo

I just checked my old savegames and found some kind of Six Flags Extreme which I attached to this reply. Hopefully it is one of the parks you we're looking for.

Thank you very much it looks very good cool and familar wondeful to see such an old park once again!

Just the only two im looking for are Glenwood Park Modernized by Rocketman1219 and Pelican Bay by Cyrbuzz both from TPR Game Exchange and i will be okay if i can get those two or so!

• thirstydeer%s's Photo

Thanks for mentioning Six Flags Xtreme Canada.  That's my first ever custom park... not a very realistic one but fun to make nonetheless.  Definitely learned a lot with it.  Wow, I made that... 15 years ago?  I still have the SV6 file for it if anyone wants it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading