Ask the Experts / Tycoon Park Openrct2 from Rct Classic!

• Txrctplyr92%s's Photo

Hello! I was wondering about a rct classic scenario Tycoon Park for openrct2 that I thought of downloading looking at doing some work on if anybody has a Tycoon Park file to post on here if you don't mind!

Also If I buy rct classic does everything from it go upload into openrct2?

Thanks for anything!

• Liampie%s's Photo

I'm not sure I understand your question. You made parks in RCT Classic that you want to open in OpenRCT2? Or did you make parks in OpenRCT2 that you want to open in RCT Classic? Or you are looking for other parks that you can open with RCT Classic?

Parks made with RCT Classic should open in OpenRCT2, but not the other way around - at least not parks made in the last ~5 years.

• Txrctplyr92%s's Photo

I'm not sure I understand your question. You made parks in RCT Classic that you want to open in OpenRCT2? Or did you make parks in OpenRCT2 that you want to open in RCT Classic? Or you are looking for other parks that you can open with RCT Classic?

Parks made with RCT Classic should open in OpenRCT2, but not the other way around - at least not parks made in the last ~5 years.

Well I first meant if you or anybody has tycoon park file to download that I'm looking for before I do anything else!
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    Are you referring to the scenario you get for beating every scenario in the game?
  • Txrctplyr92%s's Photo

Are you referring to the scenario you get for beating every scenario in the game?
    yes tycoon park after you beat all scenarios!

As I was first wondering if anybody has a tycoon park file download on here to upload before I buy rct classic from steam!

Then wondered if i buy rct classic the other tycoon bonus park goes into openrct2?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading