Ask the Experts / Founded TPR Game Exchange but not working eh!

• Txrctplyr92%s's Photo

Attached File  Screenshot_20230705-221648.png (224.59KB)
    downloads: 10Attached File  Screenshot_20230707-080029.png (43.32KB)
    downloads: 11Attached File  Screenshot_20230707-080139.png (83.91KB)
    downloads: 3

Hello! I was looking around on my laptop and somehow magically I logged into my old tpr account without any problems founded the tpr game exchange link and went to the game exchange site saw all the rct1,rct2,rct3 downloads again and was so happy for only a second and somehow I was not logged in anymore on game exchange but still was on main tpr site!

Founded the three parks Glenwood Park Modernized rocketman1219, Euro World themeparksbuzz, and Pelican Bay cyrbuzz again tried downloading them took me to login register typed in my account name and password wrong password like really? Then tried register to see if I can get any luck or not then took me back to main tpr site with words sorry page does not exist! Oh well I guess! http://themeparkrevi.../game_exchange/

That's very odd with the game exchange showing but not halfway working!

If anybody has any chances of the parks I'm looking for or not it's okay!

Thanks anyways! Wish the TPR Game Exchange would still work so I can download the parks I liked so much again!

• verbisback%s's Photo

I hope it gets fixed soon, i'm still sad about RCTHolland being down for more than a decade now! :(

• Txrctplyr92%s's Photo

I hope it gets fixed soon, i'm still sad about RCTHolland being down for more than a decade now! :(

Thank you very much! I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes misses the old rct sites and parks I liked so much! But since all we have is hope for anything we want! Lets pray real hard post anywhere of what we can to see what happens later or not! 

• verbisback%s's Photo

I'm also hoping someone revives RCTHolland too, i liked downloading stuff from there! :cry:

• Txrctplyr92%s's Photo

I'm also hoping someone revives RCTHolland too, i liked downloading stuff from there! :cry:

Yes very much hope so for rct holland too!

I'm also hoping for rcttown rct fushion lutaime's loopy land and rct grotto to comeback someday so I can download what Ican from those sites again as well!

Please Theme Park Review fix the Game Exchange so I can have the park I liked downloading again please!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading