RCT Discussion / Old Parks

• olddtfan51%s's Photo

Does anyone have any old pars there was a guy I can't remember his name he made parks like cony Island 1949 Rye playlanf 1950 and a bunch of others.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Did he release these, or was it just advertised? And was it on NE or on another site? It doesn't ring a bell so far.

• OddmentsAlchemyLab%s's Photo

I've attached a zip file with both of these scenario parks:

Coney Island 1949

Rye Playland 1950

I was able to open without problem.

I do have a number of parks with a similar naming convention [Park Name 19XX]. I could not be sure which were a part of a collection as not all of them are scenario parks. If you have any other that you remember, I will see what else I have.

Attached File  OLD PARKS SCENARIO FILES.zip (7.75MB)
    downloads: 64

• olddtfan51%s's Photo

They Where on another site I think he had like six of them

I think I have them.

I am loading a zip file that includes 8 parks total.

I am fairly confident that these 3 are a part of the set you are describing:

1. Fraser Million Dollar Pier 1912

Attached Image: Fraser Million Dollar Pier 1912 2023-08-12 14-12-48.png

2. Steeplechase 1950

Attached Image: Steeplechase 1950 2023-08-12 14-29-17.png

3. Santa's Workshop New York 1960

Attached Image: Santa's Workshop 2023-08-12 14-28-26.png

I am less confident that this park completes the six-pack, but it is an SV6 file and does not open as a scenario. YMMV:

4. Rocky Glen Park 1950

Attached Image: Rocky Glen Park 1950 2023-08-12 14-27-26.png

I've also included 4 SV4 files that are similar in style:

5. Millbrook Park 1901

Attached Image: Millbrook Park 2023-08-12 14-30-19.png

6. Ocean Park 1929

Attached Image: Ocean Park 2023-08-12 14-30-53.png

7 and 8. Two versions of Silver Lake 1943; one with the flowers watered (pictured), one without. No idea why these two versions exist, but included anyway.

Attached Image: Silver Lake Amusement Park 2023-08-12 14-31-27.png

I did search the park list and none of these showed up. This is does not mean that I didn't goof up and miss something. Anyway, I hope these are what you are looking for.

Attached File  OLD PARKS 2.zip (10.54MB)
    downloads: 61

• Liampie%s's Photo

I doubt these are all by the same parkmaker. Silver Lake is actually in the NE Database. Silver Lake by sacoasterfreak. Made 23 (!) years ago. The park's page also has a description/explanation from sacoasterfreak himself: https://www.nedesign...16/silver-lake/

5 and 6 are very different in style. I'm away from home right now but in a few weeks I can look into who made them.

Yeah - I knew the last 3/4 parks were not a part of the six parks he was referring to (he thought there were six anyway, and it seems to plot out). The first three and the originally requested two are a part of a scenario collection. I just don't remember where I picked them up. Rocky Glen makes 6, but it is a Save Game, which I made sure I noted, to be helpful.

I see what I did - I typed "Silverlake" as one word. It is tough to share around here without goofing something up, but I do my best. Sorry for any confusion.

• olddtfan51%s's Photo

Thank you Odments these are all the ones I wanted. I am putting them on a external hard drive so I never lose them.

I'm glad. These were really cool to open. I'd forgotten about them myself and added the 5 SC6 to my scenarios. They are really neat builds that are basically new to me despite being in my bottomless park file for some time now.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading