Head-2-Head-X / Head-2-Head-X: Sign-Ups

• Xtreme97%s's Photo
    Document
    Sign-Ups

Starting today until Saturday March 30th 12:00 19:00 GMT, you can sign up for one of the following roles by clearly stating so in a comment in this thread. Sign-ups on Discord are not accepted. We recommend using the following format:

Following the sign-up period, we will announce the Team Captains and the time and date of the Team Draft . Up until the draft takes place, it is still possible to sign up as a player. All sign-ups after the draft will go on the Replacement List.

exclamation

Before you sign up, there are a few things we want you to think about.

H2H is a contest that comes with Rules & Regulations. By signing up, you state that you've read and agreed to these rules. The community's desire for fair play is at its maximum during H2H. Breaking or bending the rules or otherwise acting against the spirit of the contest and sportsmanship, will negatively affect your team members as well as the community as a whole.

H2H is also a contest with strict deadlines, meaning you will have to deliver your park by a certain date. If you fail to do so, your team will have to forfeit the round and lose. More than being available, communication about when you're available can avoid such disappointments. It is key to set realistic expectations for everyone to have a good experience.

Signed Up Players
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    I'm in let's do this!

Player, RCT2 & LL

I'll be moving states (from MST to EST) in late June/early July (R5), so I expect my availability will be limited then. But other than that, I don't foresee any obstacles. Edit: also a 5-day trip in mid-June (R4)
  • Thethrillman%s's Photo

Replacement time. I'm in.

• ottersalad%s's Photo
    Player. RCT2 / LL
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

Player/Floater - Openrct2

Hit or miss availability. Work will progressively get busier for me as Summer ends.

• Thethrillman%s's Photo

Player/(Captain LOL): Openrct2. EST Timezone, available pretty much every day except Friday night to Saturday night.

• Ethan%s's Photo
    Role: Player
    Games: ORCT2 / LL
    Availability: I will be somewhat busy/busier until after the first half of May and especially the last couple of weeks leading up to that but I will be able to build throughout the contest regardless. There may be some days at a time where I am unable to build but will plan accordingly.
  • J K%s's Photo

Role: Captain
    Games: ORCT2
    Availability: I have a holiday booked in May for a few days

• Scoop%s's Photo

Role: Captain

Games: ORCT2, LL

Availability: Single and ready to mingle

• GammaZero%s's Photo

Player

RCT2/LL (I can do the latter but ehhhh)

Genuinely don't know what the future holds for me after I graduate in May, but I'll probably always have free time for RCT.

Head-2-Head.

• ballpitwarrior%s's Photo
    Player
    ORCT2
    Availability: should be OK. EST. Tend to be free on weekday evenings and fully on weekends depending on my schedule.
    Strengths: flat ride design, general all-rounder, tend to build quickly
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Role: Playing Captain

I feel very motivated after H2H9 and H2HC and hope to bring back the most successful team in H2H history, the Hurricanes.

Thanks for all the work and prep that has clearly been put in, very excited for this 10th edition of H2H!

• Scoop%s's Photo

Role: Playing Captain

I feel very motivated after H2H9 and H2HC and hope to bring back the most successful team in H2H history, the Hurricanes.

Thanks for all the work and prep that has clearly been put in, very excited for this 10th edition of H2H!

Hell yeah!
  • AmusementParker%s's Photo
    I would like to give it a try if someone wants me on their team LOL

- Player
    - ORC2
    - I’m on EST time zone. Available most evenings 5pm - 10pm. Unavailable April 24-28 and May 24-27.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

would be lucky to have you on my team!

• Gustav Goblin%s's Photo

I grinded two and a half years for this.

Role: Player

Games: ORCT2, LL

Availability: Generally pretty open during evenings and sometimes in the afternoon (MST). I regularly juggle other tasks which can be time-sensitive, but I should be open enough to pull fair shares on a few parks. Will be AWOL May 23-27.

Best Breakthrough of 2023. Strong, idea-driven player excited to support a creative, forward-thinking team. I would ideally like to play a creative role in at least one park (even if bouncing off another player) and help develop and push others to completion if needed. Good vibes and great ideas!

• ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Role:  Player
    Games:  ORCT2
    Availability:  Likely moving sometime in late July / early August.  Should be relatively open otherwise.

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Signing up as a player. ORCT2.

Away 4/10-4/17
  • RobDedede%s's Photo

Signing up as a player! OpenRCT2

My availability is a little shaky. I'm a busy college student and will have limited building time until mid-May, after which I'll still be relatively busy with an internship and summer job, but less so. That said, I'm excited about the action and mostly want a fun, chill experience.

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Role: Player
    Availability: Away from April 22-26th, otherwise I'll be available

I know I haven't been posting screens of what I've been working on, but if there is any interest I'll be willing to share the parks. Past year the bulk of my time went to creating the 2023 workbench tho.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading