General Chat / Post a Picture of Yourself....

• Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Topic says it all! So Post a Picture!
    Give me a sec to find a good one.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    No.
  • Sandman%s's Photo
    At least have one ready when you make the post.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Heres Me click here

Its the only picture I have of my self as I hate having my pic taken of me and thats why I look moody in it to for the same reason.
  • Sandman%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    METALLICA!Posted Image
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Me w/ my gf at CP.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Your girlfriend's ugly.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    ..Great.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    NO- For some reason I always invisioned you as a prep-type person. Not meanin it in a bad way, I'm a prep type person. Guess I was a lil wrong...lol.

I'll post a pic as soon as I find one that's good. Right now I have one of my confimation (so my head is shiny from getting my forhead doused in chrism) or a pic of me w/ my friend who graduated this year. Bad thing is, it's an orchestra concert, so I have the funky tux shirt. Thank god we didn't have to wear the coat.
    Yeah, well my server is down. So you'll have to wait.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    The more I think about it, the more I realize how much your comebacks suck.

I don't have a girlfriend, so therefore, she's not fat.

You just want me to be gay so you can have a shot at me.

Nope, no pics. That could be due to the fact that I don't own a scanner nor digital camera, but I'm not the genious here, you are. At least, from that post you just made.

Fucking idiot? OOOO. I feel bad now. How much you wanna bet that that gay thing on your chin is your pathetic attempt to seem cool.

However, a NO reply to "fucking idiot" would be (and yes, this is true, just written in your style): Fuck you fucker omg I hate your fucking ass and shit bitch. I got a fucking 4.4 you bitch, yeah, now what?

*takes a bow

-freak
    Oh wow, your a badass now. Time to grow up.

I wasn't going for a come back, because there wasn't anything to come back at. :yup:
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    Posted Image

I am so hot and you know it... I am also 15 not 7 like you would all think when you see the picture... and I am not hot as a 5 year old girl said I was ugly in the movie theater a week ago....hmr... NO and rctfreak are fighting...wasn't I fighting with rctfreak a while back or was that rctfan1556

edit: rctfreak not you NO...you be cool...and I remember it was rctfan... and who else was fighting with me
    :lol: I don't remember fighting with you. Although most of NE has been. I wonder why ???
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    ^ looks like you wern't ready for the picture
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

.....a while back or was that rctfan1556

edit: rctfreak not you NO...you be cool...and I remember it was ........

Bring it bitch. Jk..... ;)
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    I'm so confused...
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Oh wow, your a badass now. Time to grow up.

I wasn't going for a come back, because there wasn't anything to come back at.  :yup:

Then your pathetic attempt at a facade failed.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    Ok.
    Posted Image
    This picture is about 2 years old, though.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading