I can't decide.
    So you guys can.
    What do you think?
  • Alec%s's Photo
    :spam:
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    2!!!
  • natelox%s's Photo
    lol, it ain't spam if the boss posts it. Anyways, if it's in RCT2, i'm not in, just incase you're wondering...
    How about we do both and just subtract/add the 6HM thingy?
  • natelox%s's Photo
    that sounds good. I mean, H2h2 is already in both, why not parkwars?
    Yeah, I mean it wouldn't be to hard to run.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    Actually, it could prove to be a lot more work. It's really hard to compare two types of parks, especially due to some of the different ride types and elements in RCT2 not found in the original.

Oh yeah, RCT1 forever.
    Oh well, it's not like you wouldn't have a choice.
  • natelox%s's Photo

Actually, it could prove to be a lot more work.  It's really hard to compare two types of parks, especially due to some of the different ride types and elements in RCT2 not found in the original.

we do it in H2h2, doesn't seem to be a problem there.
  • Micool%s's Photo

Actually, it could prove to be a lot more work.  It's really hard to compare two types of parks, especially due to some of the different ride types and elements in RCT2 not found in the original.

I don't know, I actually hve had a lot of trouble comparing parks of different games. The best example is El Dorado vs. Maui Xtreme - how do you compare the two? You don't. Because I find that RCT2 is a lot more work, but RCT1 is a lot more skill/creativity. It's two totally different things to me.

And, like Nate, if it's in rct2 I'm not in. It's just too much work and although it is fun, it's too slow. I'm already slow enough as it is. And believe me, you'll want me to be in; by the time Park Wars comes around everyone will be horny to be my partner. :angel: :w00t:
  • iris%s's Photo
    Im really leaning towards LL, because H2H is both LL & RCT2, RCT Survivor is RCT2 only, so Park Wars should be LL only.
    Even things out.
    You guys agree?
  • Bender902%s's Photo
    Yeah, I agree. But then again, I'm probably agreeing becasue I dont have RCT2.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Maybe have something where the teams make up thier own minds and then that park has to be placed against another RCT2 park.

Of course there would have to be even numbers so you would need to force some people to do RCT: LL and vice versa.
    :(
    I haven't played RCT1 Since Before October *Blows Dust* Maybe I will actually get something done. :-\
  • mantis%s's Photo

But Park Wars involves separate records which might be easier to get in rct2 than in rct etc.

I liked park wars, so i'd like it to be LL. Just as long as people actually commit! Europa Park is still the only park to actually have been finished, and that was a year after the competition finished!
  • cg?%s's Photo
    Well, seeing as my Loopy Landscapes is 100% fucked, I say either both or just RCT2.

But considering how stern people seem to be about their position on Loopy Landscapes, I say both would most definitely be the best way to do it.

Moreover, there is no universal advantage or disadvantage to doing it one game or the other.

Everyone has a better game, one they work best in. For some its LL for some (like me) its RCT2. I think we should be allowed to use the game that we all are best at using, not the one the majority decides we should use.

Yeah... just my two cents... whatever...
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    RCT:LL, definetly.

1) Because of what Iris said about balancing the contests out.
    2) The vote results so far show the majority of people would prefer it in LL.
    3) It will be easier to judge the parks if they are all in one game. Yes you could devise away to make it fair judging between both games, but whats the point when you can just hold it in one of the two and save time?
    4) LL is alot quicker to play and will fit the format better I believe.

and last but not least...

5) RCT2 blows.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    rct1...
  • Nic%s's Photo
    LL.

I might even be tempted out of retirement...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading