(Archive) Advertising District / Rivers of Babylon FINAL Update -Oct 15, 2003-

• Corkscrewed%s's Photo

The majority rules. They are toned down.  No full stops. I think they trim 5 mph off the train speed now...

Well, it was the fact that the trims slowed them down to like 4 MPH. I usually like my coasters trimmed to 20 MPH. :)
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    It is complete. Started in January. It is finally done. My next park will come much faster (Not 8-9 months later..)
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

It is complete.  Started in January. It is finally done.  My next park will come much faster (Not 8-9 months later..)

You subbmiting this for a spotlight or just releasing it? I say spotlight cause it is a very good chance of winning.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    complete? *faints..

*opens up trillian and taps foot impatiently
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Oh look there goes WME waiting for people to get online so he can ask for there parks ;)
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    yeah... what a whore.
    :D
  • Outlaw%s's Photo
    I've seen it already, YOU HAVEN'T HAHAHA!

Oh, shit, I haven't seen it completed. But I've seen a more recent version that [most of] you! HAHAHA!
  • posix%s's Photo

*opens up trillian and taps foot impatiently

Sorry WME but this is just impertinent and cheap.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I've seen it. It sucks.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

I've seen it.  It sucks.

Haha....

*searches page in Spotlight*
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    My beta testers are now officially locked out. The only people who still have beta access are Andrew, Corky, and Raven, only because they have a direct hand in the upcoming modifications that will follow the completion of the park.

Sorry Guys.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading