(Archive) Advertising District / Project Brain Freeze

• mantis%s's Photo
    They boldly go where you don't dare to :D

Back to this park =P I think it'd be tough getting a 'floating' park to work properly because as slob said, the alignment gets a little messed up. That's why I get annoyed with making rct2 architecture - if I raise a wall and then forget which square or edge I put it on to begin with then i'm fucked.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    funny you should say that ed.

It's true I have no rules, which is why it takes me so long to build anything.
    But that's what makes it fun for me. Livin on the edge baby, buildin' blind B)
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Get your comments in (or continue the Fantasy vs. Realism arguement, it bumps my topic either way :) ). There's gonna be a new screen coming later today.

Keep commenting!

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    ...Or don't.

Anyways, here's that new screen I've been telling you about. It's of the station for Psychosis. And, yes, the Egyptian things are floating.

Clicky the Linky

Comments please.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    Simple hex editing for the egyptian things...but its a sweet pic. I like the colors you have. The flowers are cool, they make for a nice atmosphere. You've improved alot with theming, etc...nice use of flat rides and of track pieces, it looks very cool. Good job. :)
  • John%s's Photo
    I don't know exactly what it is about this screen, maybe it's just the overall atmosphere. Like thorp said, the flowers and everything combine for a nice effect.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    its good except i think u may have varied the color a little too much. maybe thats just me but other than that its great. ur special
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I dont like the red path, looks fugly.
  • GuestLittle Wilso%s's Photo
    Pic wont work for me sorry. Even with C&P. :'(

:et: Turned :et:
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    too..... many ..... long ....posts ....... :0 BRAIN FR... :freezes: :lol: :D
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Oh My God.

rctfan...........go back to sucking mantitsfan.
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo

Pic wont work for me sorry. Even with C&P. :'(

Try it again. It works for me everytime.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • GuestLittle Wilso%s's Photo
    Nope. It still dont work for me. Must be my net settings. Anywayz. The first screen is very interesting. but im liking it and i like all of your previuos stuff aswell.

• JBruckner%s's Photo

too..... many ..... long ....posts ....... :0 BRAIN FR... :freezes: :lol:  :D

At least they make us of the English language numbshit...

Jesus you ARE disgusting.

Anyways, the screen isn't working right now.

Talk to me tomorrow, I'll give you a FTP.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    anymore screens coming?
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    This sucks butt.

No, there aren't any screens coming soon. I won't be posting too much, since 1) I wanna leave some parts of the park secret. 2) It takes forever to build in the hack-alicious style that I'm using.

Hopefully I can repair this screen, since it seems to have stopped working for me. I think Hostmysig.com might have gone down in the blackout.

*damn*

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • BchillerR%s's Photo
    We'll from the first screen [I can't view the second screen] it look's good. I like the atmosphere you have created, and the colors you have picked.

BchillerR
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Sorry about the second pic, people. It seems my file host was okay, but their server went down and isn't working right. So, here it is.

Posted Image

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Wow, thats definatly the best screen so far (even if there are only two lol). I really like the blend of things, it flows well. Nice colors also. Great job Aérô, this is why you're one of my fav parkmakers!
  • Nic%s's Photo
    We seem to have entered a new age. Intresting.

Very nice, this mixing element seems to be "in" at the moment. Darling.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading