• RMM%s's Photo
    Screen One
    The main entrance to the Island.

Screen Two
    Some architecture near the entrance.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    Forbidden. Screens don't work.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    very nice archy. It is looking superb, actually. The only thing you really oughta change is those brown paths. Multicolored paths in general, don´t add to a park. And a good park is generally ruined by them, imo.
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    I already commented on the 1st screen, so I'll talk about the 2nd one now.

Like WME said, get rid of the brown paths. I do like the white paths, you should keep them in my opinion.

Please get rid of those knights. I don't like entertainers on top of buildings.
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    I like the archy alot, but don't play out the broken fences. I like how you're using diffrent kinds of ground were the trees are, and the tress and other scenery themselves go really well with everything.

$Hevydevy B) $
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    The first screen is a little boring, not because there isn’t much in it, because it isn’t anything special. Like people said about when I re-did Evil's mine area, it's ok but been done before and hasn’t got enough to make it stand out at all. As for the second screen, it is a lot better and there’s a lot more to it. The buildings are larger and it’s a lot more detailed. Add some benches and lights in their etc and it will look very nice. 1st screen could be improved I think with a little more detail and maybe make a couple of buildings larger.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    I'll see what I can make of the entrance Nick . Thanks.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Any more comments or anything. I am not getting much at all. This is my best work ever and I only get what 4-5 replys. I havn't shown anymore because it has been taking me 15+ minutes to load up LL. There will be more soon.

What do you all think about hmmm... Rainwater Falls?
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Is that all? I guess I'll quit showing it.
  • guljam%s's Photo
    What a Nice! :rolleyes:
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    your hardly showing a lot to attract people to comment on it....

people know u wont finish it so y shud we comment ?
  • Element%s's Photo

your hardly showing a lot to attract people to comment on it....

people know u wont finish it so y shud we comment ?

Who the fuck are you?

Answer to your question: To motivate me.

EDIT: Sorry, I am on my cousin's name. He was over here and never logged off.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Your not going to get lots of comments if both screens look virtually the same.
    And as i stressed in the last post, most people probably aren't commenting as they know the project will be cancelled. So it would be a waste of their energy in their fingers to type something.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading