Hi-Rollers / Hi Rollers Roll Call

• deanosrs%s's Photo
    yep i'm definitely in. dolphin park is on hold while i tackle this hi-rollers entry. expect 3 top class coasters and some original theming. ive only done around 25% but ive got another 2 weeks of time to do it (on holiday for one...perhaps with laptop...)
  • SuperMario%s's Photo
    me
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Time has kind of started to creep up on me, I really do need to hurry.

I have every intention of still entering though.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    I'm at abuo 55% and plan on finishing.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    I started just saturday, but I believe I will finish.....

So count me in...
  • Creator%s's Photo
    I'm planning on submitting my entry.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Ok I'm going to try and finish after all. So put me down, there might be alot of water but it'll be one more entry at least.
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    Lets petition for a time extention.

............................ A week would do it for me............................

WHO WILL SIGN?!?!
  • posix%s's Photo
    Yes please!
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Any amount of extra time would help me, I did only start 3 days ago. I'll sign.
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    No lets not.

I say NO extra time. you had three months allready its not there fault you couldn't get off your lazy arse. ;)
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I think I can guess what iris' response will be to this. As for mye, I think a week extra may be reasonable if it meant more entries would be submitted (a significant number - say at least 4). Complaining about just having started though isn't going to get you anywhere because that was completely up to you. Not that I should be saying anything since I've dropped out of every contest at NE so far. 8@
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    Well, I started like four or five days ago. I'm almost half done, so I will probably have it completed before the deadline easy. So I don't need the extra week, but I'm with ed about it. If you have 29 on the due date, please please consider giving peope another week. lol.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    No extra weeks, the competition had a deadline and you should meet it.
  • x-sector%s's Photo

No extra weeks, the competition had a deadline and you should meet it.

I agree

Its no on fault that you didn't start it right away and leave your self enough time to get it completed.
  • iris%s's Photo
    An extra week?
    Why?
    You were given 3 MONTHS. An entire summer.
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    I knew that would be the answer. If I work fast, I should be able to finish. Planning was tough, though I didn't start planning until the end of July. I plan on entering, but if I don't get finished...oh well. Its really not THAT important that I enter, I just want to. I have themes planned, and so far I'm at about 10%.
  • posix%s's Photo

You were given 3 MONTHS. An entire summer.

I don't want to sit my ass off in front of RCT, the "entire summer"...
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Jesus Christ.

You all suck nuts, the nerve of asking for more time.

Its your loss that you didn't plan this out...

Have fun.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

[font="tahoma"]I don't want to sit my ass off in front of RCT, the "entire summer"...[/font]

Dont enter then....

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading