News / H2H3 Sign-Ups

• iris%s's Photo
    Yes, I know we're still in the middle of the H2H2 season, and we still have playoffs to go...and we still have Park Wars Season 2 before H2H3 starts, but there is a reason I'm holding sign-ups so early. As some of you may have read in various places, Head2Head3 will have its own independent website, "h2h.nedesigns.com", since I feel that H2H is our most unique and most fun feature.

We have SBoardeR, the very talented web designer (creater of Rollercoasterpro, and designer of NE's original layout) providing the site layout for the new H2H site. Now, building a site can be a long job, and we're going to need graphics made for each team...and we need to know who's on which team and who's participating before we can get to the construction of this site, which is why the sign-ups are being held now. Now, don't worry....Head2Head3 won't start for about 4 1/2 - 5 months, this is being done for organizational purposes, so the H2H site can be made perfect, without rushing. Whoever wants to can sign up, but not all those who sign up will be drafted. There will be 6 teams chosen with 10 players each...60 people drafted. Those who are NOT drafted, or sign-up too late will be added to the Reserves List, which will DEFINITELY be used...since most likely there will be more then a few that sign-up now and won't be able to compete later.

Best of all....There is no responsibility for H2H3 for at least 4-5 months. So sign up now....and forget about it for a while!

Right now, I am the only locked in captain. People can sign-up to be a captain also, but let me warn you....it's a VERY strenuous job at times, although I personally love it. Anyways, H2H3 should be the biggest thing to ever hit New Element, so I think everyone should sign-up who's interested
    I, though, will only be captaining, and not participating.

H2H3 Sign-Ups

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading