Ask the Experts / help with archy.

• jon%s's Photo
    hi im tryin to start my first ever rct2 park but i have no idea how to do good archy. I've downloaded some good parks from here but i just get do archy as well as you guys. Could you give me some pointers.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    For archy in Rct I usually first make the outline out of ground as I would make it in Rct1. When I have my outline I then make it into stacked walls and use the stacking feature to have some different colors between the walls. Like make a brick wall maybe then a small red wall or whatever. I really think It helps to make the building out of ground instead of just stacking walls because that can take a very long time. If you want to look at good architecture in Rct1 try modeling your buildings from some of the spotlights here at NE. You will eventually get better over time. It all takes practice.

Turtleman 8)
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Please dont use the word ARCHY from now on cos it is driving me insane,it is really that annoying.

to answer ure question,work from the the ground upward or the top downward,think about and plan beforehand,add little touches here and there,dont go overboard and copy already released buildings and change them until u develop ure own style
  • Micool%s's Photo

Please dont use the word ARCHY from now on cos it is driving me insane,it is really that annoying.

Good Lord, thank you. I can't stand that.

And don't try too hard. Just look at other parks but don't like, copy them. Just use ideas. Yeah, and be creative.
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    haha It's driving me crazy too, I want to find out whoever started that and kill them, and everyone who uses the damn word. If your too lazy to type architecture, type buildings or something, anything but that stupid 5 letter word that has no relevance to anything!!
  • RRP%s's Photo
    god damn this topic should be changed (closed) fo blatent use of the forbidden word. :@
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Isn't Archy a name? Like that guy from that show at Nick at Night.

Turtleman 8)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    *takes out turtleman with rifle*

I concur.

And don't build from the top down, cos it's so easy to lose track of what edge you're building on.
  • DrownAllPeeps%s's Photo
    I agree that word is annoying. Reminds you of archy bunker. BTW turtleman, how did you come to have the biggest asshole of 2003?
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

I agree that word is annoying. Reminds you of archy bunker. BTW turtleman, how did you come to have the biggest asshole of 2003?

Back when I annoyed people. I am trying to be more nice now though.

Turtleman 8)
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Hello.

Archy.

:)
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    *takes out sfgadv02 with secret ninjutsu ki technique*
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo

*takes out sfgadv02 with secret ninjutsu ki technique*

*pretends to have fainted*
  • Outlaw%s's Photo

Back when I annoyed people. I am trying to be more nice now though.

Turtleman 8)

And I'm taking over.
  • Koaster Kid%s's Photo
    It took me three weeks to find out what that word meant.
    I though they were talking about bridges! 8@

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading