General Chat / FluxD

• Steel Falcon%s's Photo
    www.fluxd.com

-Steel Falcon-
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

What a complete and utter joke...

New site my ass...
    It's the same fucking gay Dan shit with a new name...

It reminds me of the difference between NBA Live 94 to the rest of the series the year after each other. Same game but shittier and shittier...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Adix%s's Photo
    People said the new colors on DDay looked like Dan took a shit on the forums.... these look like shit regardless.

I think they've reached the pinnacle of half-assing.
  • JiMeMo%s's Photo

People said the new colors on DDay looked like Dan took a shit on the forums.... these look like shit regardless.

I like the new colors....
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    Danimation is a big joke, like Raven said.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Hmm, the only thing less shitty about FluxD is the colors.

What a fucking disaster.
  • Radu%s's Photo
    Nobody said it was going to be a whole new site like DDay was. It's going to be gradual, as Buster and CH make changes. The only immediate change was the color (which, I don't like, either) and the URL.

You guys just say that the site has reached "rock bottom" every time they change something. Get over it.
  • Hevydevy%s's Photo
    That's because every time they change something it gets worse and worse.

$Hevydevy B) $
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Nobody said it was going to be a whole new site like DDay was.  It's going to be gradual, as Buster and CH make changes.  The only immediate change was the color (which, I don't like, either) and the URL.

You guys just say that the site has reached "rock bottom" every time they change something.  Get over it.

Really, Radu stop coming over here and preaching Dnet, er, FluxD [hahaha]. Its fucking annoying.

Danimator said there was going to be a new site, with a new designs. And what do the people over there get? New colors, which look like shit and show that Danimator does NOT know how to use a color palat.

Stop crying Radu and go back to your site.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    This is gonna get ugly really quick.

But in the mean time...like Glitchhole said, we were expecting change. I thought that the first time the Dent closed and reopened as the same fucking thing was because CyberianHusky was working on the new site still to make it something worthwhile. But what do we get? A new URL, a new header graphic, and new colors, and a sports forum. While the latter is a nice change from Dan's anal "my way or no way" practices, the rest don't signify anything major or particularly special. It's still underwhelming.
  • Radu%s's Photo
    Edit: Why bother arguing over this?
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo

Hello.

I know I am a minority here, but whatever...

1. Lighten up on the rules. It only hurts individuality. I mean I get can get by without foul language, but if someone posts something very very stupid, they should be warranted a yelling at.

2. Get rid of the god-awful RC Craze forum...please...god...

3. Don't let this "new" forum go the way of the Dodo like the D-Net forii did. Though they are technically the same forii and the same person still owns the actual webspace, I would think that Huskey should know what's in the community's best interests unlike said webspace owner.

4. If bannings must occur, for god-sake's, please shed some light on what the hell is going on for the misinformed. I mean if someone doesn't publicly make a fool out of themselves and are then banned, everybody should know why. Which brings me to my next suggestion...

5. The Goofball List. This would obviously be a list of banned people and their offense(s). Even people with multiple account who were caught should be listed. This list would prevent a lot of useless "Where has so and so Gone" or "Why was random person Banned" threads and annoyances. I do agree this would be a very embarrasing thing to do to people, but hey, if they are banned, they somewhat deserve it.

6. Subforums for the Member Site and Park Ads District distinctly seperating the two would be nice. I love "New Screens" topics that show a web page instead of a park or ride...

7. The new colors are fine.

8. It's obvious that a new layout is needed.

9. Take anything relating to Dan Smith off of the site. He wanted to stop running the site, he shouldn't be on the site AT ALL except where it says "owned by". I would like to come here for content, not a crappy cartoon strip that is horrble and pictures of Robert Rodriguez.

...That's about all I can think of. I vowed never to come here again, but since I know that the forums are in competent hands, I will stick around for a bit and see what happens.

Huskey, you are a good guy. Do what's right...

Raven-SDI
    §

Hello.

I posted this in the fluxd General Gibberish forum this morning. Now in all honesty, tell me what is really wrong with this post?
    OK, maybe the Dan thing was a little harsh, but not too bad...

Well it appears a MOD over at fukxd changed my password. I had the site cookied, and when I went to check out some screens for this park, I noticed I wasn't logged in...

I tried to log in multiple times in different browsers and no luck.
    I checked my internet settings and everythign was fine and normal.

Again, I tried to login...no good.

I even went so far as to restart the computer...again no success.
    So if this immaturity is how they deal with people if someone did change my password. I really think they got off on the right foot.

They figured out how to shut people up without a banning controversy...
    Whatever...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Steel Falcon%s's Photo
    Glitch said he wanted Radu to stop coming over here and preaching about Dnet. You know what? I want you to stop bitching about how much you hate Dnet, or FluxD as it's called now.

My God, what a bunch of assholes you guys turned out to be. Seriously. What the hell do you get out of it? If I remember right, most of you were at Dnet for what, 2-3 years and then got banned. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo. It doesn't reflect the site, it reflects the opinions of the owners, who quite consequently, have been changed. Just because it's Dnet in a new form doesn't mean it's bad. Hey, this site took a lot of ideas from the original Dnet, so you cannot say that Danimation has always been this festerting shit pile you claim it is.

Seriously, grow up and go out and do something. I'm sure you have something better to do then prance around and say how much you dislike the site, though I bet a lof of you will be returning. No, don't try to say, "Uh, no... I sure as hell am not going back." You will. They always do.

-Steel Falcon-
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

My God, what a bunch of assholes you guys turned out to be.  Seriously.  What the hell do you get out of it?

Lots of sex, man.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo

www.fluxd.com

-Steel Falcon-

OLD FUCKING NEWS.
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    bah. even the navbar is identical. A little more effort, guys. plz. try again.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

If I remember right, most of you were at Dnet for what, 2-3 years and then got banned.  Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.  It doesn't reflect the site, it reflects the opinions of the owners, who quite consequently, have been changed.  Just because it's Dnet in a new form doesn't mean it's bad.  Hey, this site took a lot of ideas from the original Dnet, so you cannot say that Danimation has always been this festerting shit pile you claim it is.

Danimation used to be a great place. I enjoyed the time I spent there and wouldn't be here if not for D-Net. However, the D-Net that exists now is quite a bit different than the one I remember so complaining about D-Net's problems now is seperate from enjoying the site back in the day. We only complain because we remember what it once was. I'm pretty tired of the senseless complaining myself but Raven wasn't slandering the site here, he was just making some suggestions. Most of the comments made about Danimation at this site have not been simple site rivalry. They come from people who were once members of Danimation, some for a very long time, and it's sad to see what has happened to a once great RCT site. I'm sure it will continue on as it always has. There is no rivalry, the two sites serve different groups of people now. I'm not trying to refute your comments in any way Steel Falcon, I'm just offering the other point of view.
  • Steel Falcon%s's Photo

Danimation used to be a great place. I enjoyed the time I spent there and wouldn't be here if not for D-Net. However, the D-Net that exists now is quite a bit different than the one I remember so complaining about D-Net's problems now is seperate from enjoying the site back in the day. We only complain because we remember what it once was. I'm pretty tired of the senseless complaining myself but Raven wasn't slandering the site here, he was just making some suggestions. Most of the comments made about Danimation at this site have not been simple site rivalry. They come from people who were once members of Danimation, some for a very long time, and it's sad to see what has happened to a once great RCT site. I'm sure it will continue on as it always has. There is no rivalry, the two sites serve different groups of people now. I'm not trying to refute your comments in any way Steel Falcon, I'm just offering the other point of view.

And I respect that.

Thank you.

-Steel Falcon-
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    First off, D-net is being gay for not letting me registered on a YAHOO and MSN e-mail account since 2001.

Secondly, I never enjoy the site. It lacks things.

Third, its boring.

Fourth, I will stick with NE.

Fifth, thank you.

Sixth, try again.

Seventh, :rolleyes:.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Eighth, shut the fuck up, you idiot.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading