News / The List Updated

• iris%s's Photo
    Posted ImagePosted Image
    Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The List

Find out where new parks sit. We have new additions and parks that have fallen off the list. The top 5 has shifted again, just like it did last month, and once again we have a new #1 park. Euroscape is still very high on the list, but can any park really compete with Sea World Atlanta? With Ports of Call, WOMB, the LOS Collabo, and 5HiNE on the way...the top 5 could be changing even more.
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    Nice list you got there, Iris.

Will there be another "10 Should Be's" ?
  • jhoffa%s's Photo
    Good thing that you keep your List updated.

Will there be another "10 Should Be's" ?

I liked that one too. TenToWatch was also a nice feature.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    MLF still has no download to it.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Nice update.
    SWA is deservedly high up but i think Raindrop Riviera is a little high compared to other parks.

I like the look of PA's new park, cant wait to see that.
    I would love to see the other two features back, ten to watch and top 10 should be's
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    EoFR fell off?!?!?!? IOAH #9?!?!?! I'm not exactly sure I agree with this update...
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Good job RRP and Prince, two great parks there. Everquest looks very nice from that screen.
  • sloB%s's Photo
    wisconsin was definitley a surprise to me but nonetheless nice update.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    IOAH is a little high imo, and i'd have Mount Sinister and UIX switched. But nice update overall, nice to see SWA take the gold.
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    im pleased to see wisconsin in there. the city itself deserves a place in the list.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    ERROR!!! lol. I also built the adventure ride in Everquest: Waters Of the Past. Sure, its not my best, but do I not receive credit? ;) :D

Anyways, I liked the update, but I do miss the other features.
  • Rct Flame%s's Photo
    I still don't think 100X100 is a small map :'(
  • Prince%s's Photo
    Thank you for the encouraging comments on my park iris, I think I've already become a better builder since WP, glad to see my new park much higher then my others placed. Great job everyone else as well.

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

im pleased to see wisconsin in there. the city itself deserves a place in the list.

Indeed....Downtown Milwaukee is brilliant.

For anyone who's tried RCT2 and knows how much of a task it is to build with the walls/scenery pieces can appreciate this area. It had to be very time consuming (lining up everything), and if you look at aerial photos of the city, it's right on, not missing a detail.

Well done cBass...first a brilliant park, then the RCT2.com Vacation Park of the month, and now a spot on Iris' list.

Kai :yup:
  • twister2489%s's Photo

Indeed....Downtown Milwaukee is brilliant.

For anyone who's tried RCT2 and knows how much of a task it is to build with the walls/scenery pieces can appreciate this area.  It had to be very time consuming (lining up everything), and if you look at aerial photos of the city, it's right on, not missing a detail.

Well done cBass...first a brilliant park, then the RCT2.com Vacation Park of the month, and now a spot on Iris' list.

Kai  :yup:

I agee RCT2 takes a lot of patience if you want to build something with that much detail. I have gone through that ordeal many times especially when making something similar to your city buildings which are magnificent. I to have made a huge city that take up half of a 256x256 map! It took weeks of concentration and patience to do it. It is the city of Cleveland. I will not show screens for now, mostly since I am busy with other things. But yes, this list has a selection of wonderful and outstanding parks!! They all to deserve to be on there. Congrats to the park makers who made this list.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Raindrop... LOL... how the hell did that get so high. ??? :|''''

And I finally checked out Cydonia, why's that so good? I mean, Mt. Sinister is an AWESOME park, as is Cydonia. But Cydonia's like, too messy for the list. There's tons of better parks out there than that one that deserve to be on the list.
  • RMM%s's Photo

MLF still has no download to it.

Add an I after the M and it will in Impuls3's world.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    ummmmmmmmm... ok. :|
  • posix%s's Photo
    I think it's a nice list. The only thing that really surprised me was what happened to Tropico Cove. But I'm glad to see the list being updated regularly now and I don't have to agree with it. (<--- Wasn't meant negative or anything).
    Hope to see the two missing features back soon.
  • Westy%s's Photo
    Some interesting additions and movements.

People commented that Micool's Top 10 Should Be's and the Ten To Watch weren't there. I set the number displayed to 500 and I was able to view them.

-Westy

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading