Custom Scenery Exchange / Ride Editor Now Available

• Brent%s's Photo
    Ride Editor File

Tutorials

In the tutorials is a new restroom and a new ride, a lazer tag arena.

You can also make new trains/cars like they did for WW. Dingo from the old RCT Station's starting work on TTD trains.
  • Physco%s's Photo
    Sweet! I'll have to check it out when I get home.
  • Dirk Pitt%s's Photo
    Wow! Very nice! I'm sure we will see a lot of new flat rides now. Can't wait for that TTD train!
  • Toon%s's Photo

Wow! Very nice! I'm sure we will see a lot of new flat rides now. Can't wait for that TTD train!

Don't count on it...

The number of frames involved in creating a good quality flat ride are intimidating to say the least. My guess is good flat rides will be few and far between.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Don't count on it...

The number of frames involved in creating a good quality flat ride are intimidating to say the least.  My guess is good flat rides will be few and far between.

Yup.

On the other hand, you can fake good rides. Like that swing that you put in the Hi Rollers workbench.

But we could get some good trains... maybe...
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I can't wait to see how many different types of bathrooms we end up with now.
  • ioafreak%s's Photo
    has anybody made a ride yet so ican download it?
  • California Coasters%s's Photo

I can't wait to see how many different types of bathrooms we end up with now.

Ditto to that.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

Don't count on it...

The number of frames involved in creating a good quality flat ride are intimidating to say the least.  My guess is good flat rides will be few and far between.

Yup.

On the other hand, you can fake good rides. Like that swing that you put in the Hi Rollers workbench.

But we could get some good trains... maybe...

Funny you should say this about faking the swing, as that IS the 1st ride created with this program.

Kai :yup:
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    You just need somone that can model in 3D and its no problem really.

Anyways.

Someone needs to give us the rendering details for how to make it look RCT-ish. All the ones I've tried have failed.
  • Ryanb122%s's Photo
    i have a problem the ride maker screen thing dosent all fit on my desktop what should i do???

Ryan :l33t:
    (Ryan thinks ed markey is a stupid idoit)

EDIT: i also want to know how to get the rides working that someone else made like the swigner
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo
    Where can I find any screens or info or a download for those Top Thrill Dragster trains you were talking about?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading