General Chat / not funny

• jon%s's Photo
    not funny the jokes gone too far, you can try wot u want but im not leavin NE or dying just to make u happy, whoever changed my name is the real n00btard here and not me. so keep trying to get me down cos u cant.
  • jon%s's Photo
    the real n00btards here are the ones that insist on constantly calling me a n00btard, proves they have nothing good to do with their time and nothing even remotely intelligent to say.
  • Not so Great Brain%s's Photo
    N00btard.
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo

whoever changed my name is the real n00btard here and not me.

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF

im not leavin NE or dying just to make u happy

Why not? :(
  • iris%s's Photo
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    If I decided that you were leaving NE, then you would be leaving NE. Simple as that.
    And about the n00btard being the one who changed your name....lmao.
    See what happens when you piss off the mods here?

You can call everyone else a n00btard all you'd like...but only one of us is named it.
    Do something.
  • jon%s's Photo
    do what
  • Marshy%s's Photo

whoever changed my name is the real n00btard here and not me. so keep trying to get me down cos u cant.

And your the one with the member title "Jon is a fucking n00btard"
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    I laugh in your face, Jon.
    I laugh in your fucking face.
    You pathetic piece of fucking shit.
  • Marshy%s's Photo

I laugh in your face, Jon.
    I laugh in your fucking face.
    You pathetic piece of fucking shit.

What a Guy. :'(
  • Outlaw%s's Photo

not funny the jokes gone too far, you can try wot u want but im not leavin NE or dying just to make u happy, whoever changed my name is the real n00btard here and not me. so keep trying to get me down cos u cant.

Seriously.

Leave.

I won't try to "keep bringin you down" so just turn of the Christina Aguilera and leave.

For the love of God, now.
  • REspawn%s's Photo
    ban him. lik3 t3h aFfiR4Y.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Don't ban him, I'm enjoying this, lol.
  • The Drizzle%s's Photo

the real n00btards here are the ones that insist on constantly calling me a n00btard, proves they have nothing good to do with their time and nothing even remotely intelligent to say.

Quit being a total dumbfuck and maybe you'll get some more respect around here.
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    fuck you guys. you're all being inconsiderate assholes. put yourselves in Jon's shoes. he did nothing wrong. :( maybe i'm the only one to see this, but just settle the fuck down. no one deserves to have their fucking names changed, it's idiotic. my respect has got down the the lot of you genius funnypeople.

especially people like Pym... I mean... what is your fucking problem? the only one who is pathetic is you, big dog.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    never mess with the mods or Adix will turn you into his bitch. I have to go now. he needs me. :(
  • SuperMario%s's Photo

fuck you guys. you're all being inconsiderate assholes. put yourselves in Jon's shoes. he did nothing wrong.  :( maybe i'm the only one to see this, but  just settle the fuck down. no one deserves to have their fucking names changed, it's idiotic. my respect has got down the the lot of you genius funnypeople.

especially people like Pym... I mean... what is your fucking problem? the only one who is pathetic is you, big dog.

so now it's 2ppl vs. the rest of NE.......

ok.. ur odds have improved to 1 and 800 million

and dont ban him... this is really a great attraction to NE.... seeing n00btards get flamed
  • DragonInferno%s's Photo

fuck you guys. you're all being inconsiderate assholes. put yourselves in Jon's shoes. he did nothing wrong.  :( maybe i'm the only one to see this, but  just settle the fuck down. no one deserves to have their fucking names changed, it's idiotic. my respect has got down the the lot of you genius funnypeople.

and dont ban him... this is really a great attraction to NE.... seeing n00btards get flamed

STFU, n00btard.
  • SuperMario%s's Photo

STFU, n00btard.

:stupid:
  • `sfkstyle%s's Photo
    I'm not, buddy.
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    Put myself in Jon's shoes?

ok.

"Boy, I sure made a lot of big mistakes. I'll go look to spend my time on the computer elsewhere."

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading