No Custom Scenary.

Screenshots
    Premier L.I.M Spaghetti Bowl "The Cannon's Fury"
    Preview of the Area

Download Below.

BchillerR

Attached Files

• Hevydevy%s's Photo
    It's pretty good. You're improving in the archy department, and the scenery is much better than in some of you're other parks. I liked the LIM coaster alot.

$Hevydevy B) $
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    Looks nice but the tree selection is horrible.

Anyway, nice job.

Turtleman 8)
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    The architecture is very good, that has improved so much along the way. Sort your landscaping out and the foliage and you could have a great park on your hands, well on your computer.
  • lazyboy97O%s's Photo
    Looks fine to me. You miss named the bowl. It's named Trasfer Track, and the tracsfer track is named The Canon's Fury.
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Like woa!

Nice job BchillerR.

And Xtreme is not your word.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    It was pretty good. Just your typical pirate themed mini. Now I'd like to see a bigger park from you!
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Bigger Park pweeeze!!!

It was nice, archy was better, but just a simple mini blah, erm erm, LIM kicked ass.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    A very nice park. The archy looks great, though I am never too fond about buildings so big. The LIM was great, pretty interesting. The trees could have been better though, wayyyyyyyy too much 1/4 trees.

Oh yea, great name for the LIM. ;)
  • sloB%s's Photo
    it was ok:

As others have said before, all your parks look the same to me. The archy is good but it all looks very similiar. The lim bowl was great but that was the only ride i actually wanted to look at. I seriously could only look at this park for like 5 minutes and ten it was boring. But thats really just becuase its a mini i guess. Well anyway it wasnt bad juts small and no big rides. but still good work
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    Very nice looking! Great job on condensing the Spaghetti Bowl into that tiny area. Looks very nice!

Nice looking archy, too. You can tell you built it, it has that look to it. Build a mega next time!

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    actually, thats a pretty standard spaghetti bowl.
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    As soon as you open the park, you can immediately tell it is BchillerR’s because of his difinative style of architecture. The park has some excellent ideas in it. A favourite of mine was the ship on top of the * waves * that were dodgems (rough seas). It worked really well and was very imaginative.

The LIM Spaghetti Bowl was one of the best layouts of that kind of coaster I have seen. It was flowing and smooth and yet, very compact. However, it was a little short on theming, which I can easily understand. But maybe a bit more theming around that area would have done it good.

The black pearl was cool also, nice theming and supports, but the track was white…which was kinda confusing!

Chiller managed to fit in a hell of a lot of rides into this small space, so props for that, and all of them were themed well, however, I think he needs to try something different for his next park. Although he is very good at the 2x2 archy, he should try some different things so his parks don’t become repetitive. But overall, a nice solid park with some cool ideas and features

Keep it up BchillerR!

Metro

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading