News / T-Shirt Possibilities

• iris%s's Photo
    Hey, as some of you guys might know by now, NE is getting to be pretty expensive on my end (I'm the only one paying for the site, and I'm unemployed) and paying each month is really starting to hurt my finances in other places. This is not a message saying that New Element will be closing anytime soon, I'm just wondering how many of you guys would be interested in either purchasing New Element T-Shirts, hats, etc. or donating money at all. I'm good friends with the owner of a T-Shirt company who has constantly asked me to post this message, but I've never needed the financial help that I do now.

So...would you guys be interested in buying T-Shirts or hats or something?
    I dunno, I was thinking around the range of $10 for a T-Shirt, $5 for a hat or something.
    Lemme know guys.
    Thanks.

-Iris
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    I am interested in buying a T-shirt. I think it would be cool wearing a NE shirt...Though a little geeky. But ill just wear it when i have to get messy ;)

Turtleman 8)
  • Rohn Starr%s's Photo
    I'd be willing to spend more if the materials were of a higher quality. Say $15 for a shirt and $10-12 for the hat. Plus the design has to look good.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    If the designs were of a high quality and didn't look as though we were wearing an advertisement to visit the site I'd be more than happy to buy one for casual wearing and to help out.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    A t-shirt sounds great. I would definitely buy one. :)
  • Hyper Helix%s's Photo
    I might buy one, if the design is good.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    I would probably buy a T-shirt. As someone who has purchased T-shirts for re-sale in the past I highly recommend making sure the shirts are a heavy cotton variety. If you go cheap it'll just piss people off. I'd rather pay more for a better quality shirt.
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    I'd wear one if it didnt say ".com"

Just a cool design that said "New Element" or "NE"

It sounds like a shirt company.. New Element..
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Yeah, I'd buy one. Just make it look good. Also, like others have said, don't make it an advertisement.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Bumper stickers would be cool too. I know for a fact you can get custom made ones pretty cheap. But I need a good hat, so I might just buy one...

Also, these could be good prizes in future contests...
  • Alec%s's Photo
    I agree with FOOZY.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo

Also, these could be good prizes in future contests...

I think I'd prefer the $50 that is being given out for the current contest :p
  • aero21%s's Photo
    I also would pay more for a high quality shirt and hat. You should also make a batch that are specific to park makers ;) . that way we get the props we deserve, it also gives incentive to become one ;) . Do not include .com, that makes the shirt look tacky, but useing Element ore something like that would be cool, you can put .com in small type somewhere. I say you let people submit designs, that would be great!
  • Butterfinger%s's Photo
    LMAO!

Hey, I'll buy one. I might even donate some money or something. I've had a fairly big ammount of green stuff piled up in my account for some time now........
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    Hat fo sho if its only five bucks

T-shirt, depends on what it looks like,
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo
    Hello.

I am definitely in for like 3 hats.

Maybe 1 XXL shirt...

Raven-SDI
    §
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    $10 is dirt cheap for a T-shirt. I'd definately buy one at that price. I may even buy 5. I don't really wear hats that often but $5 is dirt cheap for a hat too. If you price them like that you'll probably sell a lot.
  • Alec%s's Photo
    I think some sort of "gangster" or "tag" writing would be cool. Also you should make a veriety of colors to choose from...or something. Maybee a picture of a elephant, or rhino under the "NE" or "New Element" writing would be cool.
  • Geoff%s's Photo
    I would love to buy a t-shirt :)
  • Brent%s's Photo

I also would pay more for a high quality shirt and hat.  You should also make a batch that are specific to park makers  ;) .  that way we get the props we deserve, it also gives incentive to become one  ;) .

That'd be pretty dorky imo. "Look at my shirt, I'm teh l33test rct playa in da wurld!!11!!!!1" Or however you spell the annoying leet shit.

No.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading