News / T-Shirt Possibilities

• Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    Yes, dorkyness is what we must avoid.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    as long as it looks good then i will prolly buy,if u ship to uk that is
  • thorpedo%s's Photo
    You could totally rake in the money with this scheme. Why wasn't this thought of sooner?

Anyways, I'd be interested in a T-shirt, if it wasn't like a fucking chode shirt. It has to have a cool design, and I'll wear it in public. But yeah, I'd look into the idea of buying one.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    "if it wasn't like a fucking chode shirt." Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
  • Prince%s's Photo
    I'd get it, just dont follow the crowd and have a white background, thats common, make a light or dark blue background, yeah...or just have two different versions...or not...

~Prince Ashitaka~ 8@
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Make it like the SouthPole shirts. As New Element does sound somewhat like a designer cloth name.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    hat should be navy blue, with a red NE symbol (the little oval with the dot on it) and on the back real small have "www.nedesigns.com"

the T-shirt should be white with a big NE symbol in red on it
  • Brent%s's Photo

Make it like the SouthPole shirts.  As New Element does sound somewhat like a designer cloth name.

Southpole... ha. I'm sorry but I'm not a wigger, and I'm sure there's lots of other people here who also don't usually wear that type of clothing.
  • fatkat61%s's Photo

hat should be navy blue, with a red NE symbol (the little oval with the dot on it) and on the back real small have "www.nedesigns.com"

the T-shirt should be white with a big NE symbol in red on it

hell ya i will buy one. you should do what andrew said
  • BigFoot%s's Photo

Southpole... ha. I'm sorry but I'm not a wigger, and I'm sure there's lots of other people here who also don't usually wear that type of clothing.

Nor am I. I don't think highly of any labels others put on the clothes people wear. If it looks good, I'll wear it.
  • iris%s's Photo
    Wearing Southpole does not make you a wigger.
    That's some stereotypical bullshit.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Yeah. :rolleyes:

I dunno about you, but just about EVERY white person I know that has worn FUBU, Nautica, ECKO, SouthPole, SeanJohn, PhatFarm, and any other clothing brands of the like has been called a wiggar.
  • iris%s's Photo
    FUBU is the only brand it should apply to.
    "For us by us black people" is not something white people should wear.
    Ecko is made FOR white people, its not a black clothing line, as is Nautica. Those are completely different from say...Sean John, Phat Farm, Roc-A-Wear, Fubu, etc.

I wear mostly Ecko clothes, but I still wear Sean John a lot too. I like the clothes, period.
    I don't want to be black.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Actually it's just For Us By Us. Hence, FUBU, not FUBUBP.
  • iris%s's Photo
    No shit.
    It's made for black people. By black people.
    Stop trying to be a smartass, u sound like a bitch.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    I think you need some Starbucks. :yup:
  • CoasterWizard%s's Photo
    Would the hats be flex-fit?
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo
    1st, 2nd, and 3rd for hirollers should get tshirts.
    4th should get a hat :-).
  • Scarface%s's Photo

1st, 2nd, and 3rd for hirollers should get tshirts.
    4th should get a hat :-).

no
    $50 is better

No offence but i dont want a T shirt or hat. but i would probably make a donation if needed
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    I'd rather see the money go to improving the site, and if I win (which I won't, but still), I'd decline the money, like I did in the NE trivia. I agree with gymkid on this...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading