Ask the Experts / I´m dying over here! HELP!

• Evil WME%s's Photo
    ok. when i load a custom scenario, it raises and error, kills of rct2.. and now i can´t build past my beautifull entrance =/. someone help me? someone with all the custom scenery could load and save the landscape into a sv6 too, if they were that helpful. (i got Ne runners up material and TTs newest dirt/sand paths and some of that guys natural theming objects, in basic terms..) so... umm.. please?
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    try putting the files in again. I don't know why but it worked for me.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    just in.. and out.. k try that when i get home.. thx
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    i did.. it didn´t work.. im gonna try loosing excess custom scenery.. if only there´d be a handy dandy program for it..
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    I don't know, try deleting the scenerio or landscape or whatever it was. Then go to recycle bin and restore it.

That would work in rct1.
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    Try deleting the files, and the re-open the park. Maybe this will install the scenery again (if 'export custom scenery was selected)
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    it´s any custom scenario i make. and roboparks.. there is no such option for a landscape/scenario..

if someone´d like to help me, i got 3.8 mb worth of dats left (i had way more) .. then someone could take my landscape and make it a sv6.. anyone? plz?

btw. i´ve reinstalled, reput the files, tried to delete files coz of the number.. !!! :@ :@ :@
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo

it´s any custom scenario i make. and roboparks.. there is no such option for a landscape/scenario..

There is... If the option is selected in the saved games menu, this will also count for scenario's and landscapes.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    then you are my hero *goes and tries that out.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    doesn´t work..
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    YES! it worked.

i systematically started cutting on scenery.. then it didn´t work a couple of times, then it did. Then i wanted to know what object made it crash, and i narrowed it down to a few. Then i added those to see if i was correct.. and.. it worked again. I want to thank Aeroglobe for the much trying on his part. Let´s party ;) .
  • t3chnobolt%s's Photo
    Which objects were they cause I have the same problem and maybe I'm using the same objects.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading